RO

4.6
Based on 2,249 Ratings
1,668
Posted on Jan 26, 2023

It’s very important, because it is Increase activity and provide the body with energy. Maintaining bone health. Improve mood, relieve anxiety. Improve memory, and brain functions in general. Maintaining muscle health. Maintaining eye health. Maintaining the health of the pregnant woman and the fetus. Great quality, Ingredients,. The size of gummies small and the size of package is medium. Very important to all ages. It must be taken daily according to the dosage mentioned on the back.It has very great potency and effect. It has a significant and effective effect on revitalizing memory and the body. There taste delicious . It compensates for the deficiency of minerals in the body.

726d921e-79b8-485f-a0f0-5428b1f1236c
9d59bd98-2fe8-429a-bc9c-f500909a491b
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I decided to buy these vitamins for fall and winter. I like them! They are wonderful and they have helped my gums heal. My gums were red, but after a few days of taking these vitamins, I noticed that my gums turned pink and looked healthier. But at the same time, I switched to a super soft toothbrush, so I'm not sure what helped me the most, but I still think that these vitamins contributed to the overall healing. And since I started taking them, I really feel more energetic! A bit pricey but I think they are effective and of high quality! They are made with pectin, are easy to chew and taste good. Right now they are my favorite vitamins! I will definitely buy more in the future!

8fe83f31-4f26-4e43-a9ca-45cea2e21226
d8080339-5035-49ae-a337-f4d906c98207
Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Quality is good, in my opinion the ingredients are pretty good, size is good for its price, aged well, i take it daily, very effective especially on my nails & hair, tasted really bad at first ngl, packaging is good, potency is effective, good for anyone with vitamins deficiency, pretty good antioxidants

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

great product! Ordering all the time! Very convenient packaging, with a quality and safety closure for those who have children. The product is very tasty, I always want to take another pill =) Easy to use, contains all the vitamins but it does not contain iron. Gives a boost and a good feeling.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

After a micronutrient assay, I was low on all the B vitamins. We also discovered that I had a Candida albicans infection. So my doctor recommended this EXACT bottle as a multivitamin to provide a strong B-complex, while containing nothing derived from yeast -- which might exacerbate the candidiasis. Well, I'm on a lot of supplements right now, and this is one of only two that I can actually FEEL kick in when I take it. Even after going through 2/3rds of the bottle, I still feel a little jolt of energy when I take this one. And I'm literally reordering right now. It also doesn't hurt that it's the only thing in my medicine cabinet that actually tastes good.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Among all other multivitamin gummies I’ve tried, this is the best!! It’s hard to limit myself to just 3/day because I could honestly just snack on this. It covers a lot of vitamins too and gives you the boost you need to start off your day. Love it! 🤍

Somaaaa
Posted on Feb 2, 2023

00% More of 3 B-Vitamins‡ To Help Convert Food to Fuel Orchard Fruits™ & Garden Veggies™ Powder Blend (200 mg per serving) Multivitamin Supplement PREMIUM formula with Orchard Fruits™ and Garden Veggies™ Powder Blend Full B-Vitamin Complex 14 Vitamins/Minerals with Inositol Made with Pectin, not Gelatin Delicious Grape and Cherry Flavored Gummies Vegetarian

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

was taking different multivitamins, those the the best. Not only the taste but also absence of side effects plus it gives me more energy, so I would recommend those!