RO
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 30, 2022
Seems good. The smell of rosemary was strong when I sniffed the oil. Using it for hair growth. Will see what happens.

The packaging is ok and tight. No oil leaked. However, in trying to our out drops of oil, it came out almost as a stream instead of drops. It'll be good if the bottle's build can be adjusted so we have more control over the drops coming out. The scent is good.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023
1,894

Rosemary is a great natural supplement. Many health benefits for this product. High quality ingredients. I have ordered other essential oils from this brand. Easy to read packaging. Good price. I recommend this product and will be reordering. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful. Thank you!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I do use essential oils mostly in a diffuser. But I was developing a little bald spot and read rosemary EO was good to stimulate hair regrowth. So I put a few drops in my shampoo and in a spray bottle mixed with olive oil and spray the spot. Seems to be working. This product is organic, good value for the bottle size. Pleasant scent.

Posted on May 11, 2022

After taking a bath or shower, mix 5 drops of rosemary oil with 1 teaspoon of a carrier oil such as jojoba oil or coconut oil. Apply this directly to the scalp and massage it in. Let it sink into the scalp for at least 5 to 10 minutes. You can rinse or leave it in. Rosemary Oil And Tea Tree Oil For Hair Growth Rosemary oil is often used as a hair growth remedy. It thickens your hair and leaves it feeling soft and manageable. In combination with tea tree oil, it can make for a good hair growth solution. This solution also needs to be diluted with a carrier oil. The scent is good rosemary 😊

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

It has a strong scent of the herb as a natural essential oil . Easy to use and good quality.True to size. It has been packaged ed in a good way

4b251097-c903-4a1c-9b03-9d29ce04b521
Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Smells good. I used it on my hair. For the moment, I have not had a result but seems to prevent my hair from falling.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Good! Bought it for my dad who uses it for his hair. He is 86 years old and has nice hair. This oil is one of his staple in his own homemade natural hair oil. He feels the quality is good and small bottle lasts a long time.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

the scent of rosemary oil is so good, i feel like it helps grow my hair and the quality of the product is really good, it lasts a long time too, natural essential oils soothing benefits and easy to use