RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

It's my first time buying essential oils from this brand. I was not disappointed. The quality and smell of this essential oil is good, just like other brands. I decided to give it only 4 stars because it's a bit hard to pour into the humidifier. You have to be careful not to pour too much as the opening is loose. Other than that, it's a good oil, its scent is nice and I would recommend trying it.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I love this product! I have been having some difficulties lately finding 100% natural (nothing added) good quality, eucalyptus oil. I was not disappointed with this one. I use eucalyptus oil for it's multiple benefits: is a powerful antioxidants, it helps with colds, muscle pain and my favorite, for relaxation. I put some drops in the shower or into a diffuser and just inhale the aroma feeling almost immediately relax/better.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

I use this wonderful essential oil at the beginning of illness for me and my children.. I put few drops in the diffuser for half an hour, separate times during the day.. it helps us a lot in accelerating recovery as it helps to expel mucus and nasal fluids outside the body and thus reduce the complications of the flu.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

For an organic essential oil, this is pretty affordable. I always go back to this because it smells so good, some other brands smell a little off. Good for any time through the day!! I mix this with their peppermint scent too. You can use it in your yoga spray also.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I use this oil in my diffuser to purify the air from germs. I compared this to a more expensive oil that I had purchased and this is of equal quality at a much lower price. I am happy that I discovered this organic, 100% pure Eucalyptus product on iHerb and would recommend it's use during cold, virus and flu seasons.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Eucalyptus is one of my favorite essentials oils to use in a diffuser. It smells so calming yet invigorating. It keeps my room smelling amazing!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

My husbands puts a few drops into his machine every night. He has sleep apnea. It helps him breath deeper and no more sinus infections.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Great quality. I add this (with peppermint oil) to a carrier oil or shea butter and rub on my chest and stomach. Natural substitute for Vicks rub.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

I use this oil for steam inhalations. smells very good and helps with stuffed nose.