RO
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 8, 2022
1,894

I love this essential oil. Use mainly for dental health. Direct application to gums after brushing. Good for pain and anti-bacterial control. High quality ingredients. Good price point. Many health benefits to clove oil. Easy to read packaging. Easy to read packaging. I recommend this brand and I have already reordered. If you found this review helpful, please give a THUMBS UP! Thank you.

Posted on May 9, 2022

My gum isn’t good so i was looking for something for it. It’s very spicy and strong scent. I use Just one drop that is enough for rinse mouth. Good quality!

7967fa47-192a-4f58-97e0-98544edd34a2
Anne
Posted on May 30, 2022

I have a large bowl of cloves sitting on my sideboard as a decor and for fragrance. Over time, the clove's fragrance wears off. So, I bought this clove essential to put a few drops onto my bowl of cloves and it will give off the clove scent. I love it. Cloves drive away lizards, cockroaches and ants...so, it is useful to use cloves or clove oil near/around areas prone to seeing such pests.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Clove oil is a fantastic essential oil to help with sinus congestion, it is soothing and natural when used as steam inhalation, the quality is excellent and the scent pleasant. Clove oil also helps with sore gums and teeth so it is handy to have in the cupboard.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Has a good scent, I like to put some on a cotton ball and tape to the vacuum exhaust and use to scent the house. Great packaging and use with coconut oil for flushing benifits.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

The only thing to rid our place of mould! Leaves a pleasant smell as well

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

This smells amazing!!!!!! It has a strong clove scent. Excellent quality! I dilute with carrier oils and water for a scalp spray.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I preferred this oil as it is organic and 100% pure. I believe that it is high quality essential oil.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Great high quality essential oil, can be used because of the medicinal properties and just as an ingredient in aromatherapy - scent is pure clove!

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I use this with my toothpaste, its very powerful and I just need 1 drop on my toothbrush, great quality