RO
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 5, 2022

Great product. I like that it's not made with alcohol. I am allergic to citric acid so can't drink ginger ale. I make my own "sort-of" ginger ale with the ginger root extract by mixing it with a bit of apple cider vinegar, liquid monkfruit sweetener and soda water.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I take this supplement in the morning along with marshmallow root. I take a medicine that upsets my stomach pretty badly, so I put a dropper full of this in half a glass of water and drink it before my medicine. It tastes good, obviously like ginger, but not overpowering. Ginger is one of my favorite ingredients for both nausea and inflammation. This does the job and I think the liquid form is absorbed fastest.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Love getting ginger without the alcohol. Package is glass and hence inert. Excellent to promote digestion and healthy diet. I've been taking this product for many years. Has been of the greatest quality. Works well with other herbs for an enhanced benefit. The composition mixes well in a shake or protein shake. Taste has not been an issue for me. Smells fresh.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

We've been buying this particular supplement of ginger extract for at least 12 years and it has "saved" me countless times, lol. Amazing benefits for everything from nausea to indegestion to pain from cramps, headaches, flu-aches.. you-name-it! The convenient dropper bottle makes it easy to stash in your purse or backpack and carry with you. Also love the fact that it's a strong extract but in a non-alcohol base.. So the taste can be a bit spicy, but just mix a bit more water with it if you have a problem. :)

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I always prefer fresh ginger, but sometimes you just can't find it or have time to run to the store. This is a great option to keep in the pantry. It has a long shelf life and it's there whenever you need the benefits of this wonderful root.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Like to use it with my apple cider vinegar drink. I should say I add ginger extract on room temperature or cold drink because it is easy. Tastes like ginger and convenient. Will reorder again once it is finished.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

Great glycerin extract. Ginger is a strong flavor so its hard to ingest this but we were able to put this in a foot soak and it was very relaxing.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I add this to most beverages (hot & cold), gelatins, and soups. It's extremely effective in alleviating the nausea I experience whenever I eat ...and it mixes in easily with pretty much every liquid / fluid without affecting texture.

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Great product strong smell but you should figure that since its ginger and ginger has a strong smell easy bottle to use good size too

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Love this ginger!! I mix this with yarrow extract when it’s that time of the month. This also taste good in a bottle of way add stevia, and it’s a good drink. This is a good quality!