RO
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 24, 2022
Excellent and affordable!

It has right size (easy to swallow) and dosage -which I am looking for-and no weird taste. It doesn't melt under warm room temperature (e.g. bright sun days in Singapore). It is quite effective to boost my endurance and immunity, as good as more expensive Vit D3 products are Good packaging too.

12f527a8-972a-4804-9170-0e644d90880a
Posted on Dec 28, 2022

This is one vitamin that's always in our medicine cabinet. Very vital for the body especially in the winter seasons. Great for immunity, bones , helps your body to absorb calcium, just to name a few benefits. Great quality product from Natural Factors. There's flax seeds in the ingredients for better absorption. Not a medical advice, always consult with your doctor before taking any supplements.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022
1,193

I have d deficiency. I drink d3 for years now. Every time I need to do blood analyses I dont drink d3 ten days. I drunk other brands and Now I drink this one to try and see if it does better for me. I feel more energetic, and I dont have bone pain. My fosage is one daily and I dont have problems with size. it is easy to svalow for me. I can recommend it. please like if you find this helpfull.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I purchase this brand because it lists all the ingredients it does not have in it. For one with allergies, it is very helpful. I think it's a quality product, and it does work to raise or maintain your vitamin D levels. I know this because I've had before and after vitamin D testing - before taking Now Factors vitamin D and after taking it for several months. 2000 I.U. is a great size of D3 softgel. I take only 1 softgel in the summer months when I'm outside exposed to the sun, and two in the winter months. (I live in Northern US)

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I live in the UK and decided to buy this vitamin d because I've had great success with other Natural Factors supplements and the vitamin d supplements from other brands didn't seem to be doing much. I hope this one will be better. I do seem to have more energy lately. Natural Factors is a good brand and the other supplements are good quality so I presume this one is too. If you live where there isn't much sun during winter you may consider supplementing with vitamin d. Just choose the dose that is best for you. Vitamin d is necessary for good immune system which is particulary important in this covid situation.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Great source of Vitamin D3 with the highest OTC dosage. Taking this with vitamin K2 from Natural Factors has keep my vitamin level normal. No after taste. The package is excellent. It has outside seal and inside seal to check for tempering of the product. Highly recommend for anyone who has vitamin d deficiency and try to improve their immunity.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
1,465

Posted on Feb 4, 2022
1,527

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Been using this for quite a while now and it really helps boost my immune system. Although UAE is a country with sunny environment, sun exposure is very low therefore Vitamin D deficiency is 1 of the major health problem here. Doctors recommended dosage is to take 50000IU per week. Used to take 1 pill everyday for 5 days, Size of soft gel is small, no other taste and easy to swallow, plus no harmful ingredients and no side effects. Packaging and quality of this product is very clear.