RO
3.9

3.9
Posted on Sep 13, 2022
Cheap and quite effective

I took 2 bottles of it nearly everyday. my cup size didn't go up dramatically but before I was a full B but now I am a slight near C cup. I think it does increase your breast size with the right nutrition and exercise and healthy lifestyle backup. and it's really cheap so I'm gonna buy it next time as well.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

I purchased this product after reading about it’s benefits . This product got highly recommended so I thought of trying it myself and I hope it will be as good as it is mentioned in the reviews.

4f884b1b-7fe5-4ccb-9320-80ff1bb556f8
Posted on Dec 19, 2022

I cannot judge the product yet. To be fair I used it only once. I should have exercised but I can see a slight change. So I have purchased as well the natural curve one . It is advisable to exercise and eat healthy and sleep as well early. I use another purchased purchased Brest gel massage for effective results. Will get back with the results in February.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Used for 3 months and perhaps need another 6 months or order to see how it works. All natural products take time for showing result anyway. I continue.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

large dosage good size good benefit good quality good taille huge ingredient taste om ku scent use tamam age good hair package composition scalp moisturize sensitive

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I searched this online and brought it earlier. I still haven't taken any of it, but I look forward to it's effect. Hope it works for me.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022
4,070

Classy product. Exactly what you need has arrived. The packaging is of good quality. The goods came quickly enough, the track was tracked. I recommend everyone to buy.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022
6,640

Cool product. Super delivery. I order not for the first time. I will take more.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I am on my 4th month, tried increase intake to 3 tablets per day compared to 2 tabs before. I can see no changes still :(

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Was shocked after menopause what happened to my breasts. Back to beautiful normal now.