RO

Based on 14,202 Ratings
10,542
1,992
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I take 20mg of Melatonin daily and have done now for over 2-years which puts me to sleep in about 20-30 minutes after taking it. Easy to swallow tablets and the benefits I feel upon waking in the morning (with no side effects or horrible taste in mouth) is feeling refreshed after a good nights consistent sleep. Quick delivery upon purchasing.

2ecbea0b-05c0-44da-a873-a932bb2f562d
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I originally used Natrol's Advanced Sleep Time Release 10 mg Melatonin supplement to maintain my circadian rhythm to promote 7+ hours of restful sleep each night. That's a most beneficial use, but my natural health doctor has since informed me that melatonin has several other essential purposes. For example, it is a vital component to one's immune system. A second must have reason for my using this product. Thirdly, my natural health doctor also informs that melatonin is critically involved in leptin synthesis within the fat cell. Leptin directly inhibits hunger and stimulates satiety. A terrific high quality product that I highly recommend

32112a03-0586-4f99-b022-2668f2499792
Posted on Dec 23, 2021

It always has been difficult for me to go to bed before 4am. First time using Melatonin left me groggy all the next day. Eventually tried again together with magnesium, taking it at 10PM to feel ready for bed by midnight. Now i get more than 8 hours sleep with no bad effects the next day. recommended for people who doesnt get enough sleep! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

986e5596-c4cb-4d6d-b10f-2fba1549fdca
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

It’s my first time to buy this product. I was looking for vegan and gluten-free melatonin supplement for a while. I started taking this a week ago and I already found that helps me sleep much better. Usually I take one tablet 30 minutes before going to bed. The tablet is so easy to take and no taste. Good quality and effective. I will continue taking this melatonin for my insomnia.

2c84c0ce-2e9f-44c7-8747-8c71b8cebd49
d0c678b0-c5b0-424e-8d6f-62abeccd29a0
05b4a67f-bc1c-46e5-ab02-1d69b62de3b2
2c603cad-634e-42fd-b233-cb6fc5b11f12

A natural product that does what it declares it does. The product states that it helps you to fall asleep and over time and indeed it does. To me this diet supplement is very helpful. I always took the dose of 5 mg and it would put me to sleep quickly and leave me asleep for a long time without waking up. I have now ordered the 10 mg dose which is stronger because it was missing in the 5 mg stock. And of course he also anesthetizes efficiently and quickly. Product advantages: A small pill and easy to swallow. No need for food. Can be taken with or without food. Provides anesthesia very quickly. Get up without the side effects of drowsiness and heavy weight.

0d30403a-5a42-4cfc-a1ef-e436176ca5cb
a3228071-723c-43c8-b383-fa5c7234bda6
a61c418d-d3d3-4ec9-8535-b3e83c32ad8f
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I thought I’d try these out after developing insomnia and being in a constant state of anxiety about sleep (which doesn’t really help with insomnia)! I am truly impressed by how effective this melatonin works and helps you get a restful nights sleep, you wake up feeling refreshed. I only need to use it occasionally now but I will keep my eye on the quantity left and definitely reorder this so I have it on hand. It really is a wonderful product that I would highly recommend to anyone who is having problems sleeping.

14f745c1-3921-4b5f-843f-c69f7ffa89cc
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I was worried being a first time melatonin user because this product is 10mg. The fact that is slow release doesn’t give you a knock out feeling which is great just relaxes me enough to want to go to sleep. I wake up non drowsy which is great cause sleeping tablets ruin my whole day giving me that hungover feeling.

1974133f-5422-465b-af5c-091b34fc25c9
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I finished one bottle this is my 2nd order I ordered two bottles and one for my sister both us having sleep problem since this is really helpful now I am able to have very deep sleep till morning once I woke up I felt fresh with energy. I highly recommend to my sister.

2678cf85-550b-4e3f-9b83-469d5a97e740
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I originally used Natrol's Advanced Sleep Time Release 10 mg Melatonin supplement to maintain my circadian rhythm to promote 7 hours of restful sleep each night. That's a most beneficial use, but my natural health doctor has since informed me that melatonin has several other essential purposes. For example, it is a vital component to one's immune system. A second must have reason for my using this product. Thirdly, my natural health doctor also informs that melatonin is critically involved in leptin synthesis within the fat cell. Leptin directly inhibits hunger and stimulates satiety. A terrific high quality product that I highly recommend.

b9246b95-438f-43eb-8233-487f0ef2d34e
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Natrol gives a great long lasting effect for sleep. I have tried a good deal of melatonin. When you purchase products which are not time released, you get an immediate effect and become enourmously tired. With the natrol you don't feel it instantly, but you get a longer and deeper sleep without interruption. The quality is excellent and combined with the ingredients of calcium and 10mg b-6 vitamin it is great. I need quite a high dosage, for smaller people it might be less. I highly recommend natrol melatonin time release 10mg.

e32d024a-ffa3-4c95-9f22-29b519b90922