RO

Based on 3,424 Ratings
2,481
Posted on Jan 17, 2022
Excellent! Natrol Melatonin Extra Strength 5 mg

I take both a 10 mg and a 5 mg Natrol Melatonin supplement each night before bedtime. I originally used Natrol's Melatonin Extra Strength 5 mg supplement to maintain my circadian rhythm to promote 7 hours of restful sleep each night. That's a most beneficial use, but my natural health doctor has since informed me that melatonin has several other essential purposes. For example, it is a vital component to one's immune system. A second must have reason for my using this product. Thirdly, my natural health doctor also informs that melatonin is critically involved in leptin synthesis within the fat cell. Leptin directly inhibits hunger and stimulates satiety. A terrific high quality product that I highly recommend.

3db648d7-b913-4446-b882-e453cafbc696

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

For the last few months I had problem to keep my sleeping routine. This high quality product with natural ingredient really help me to fall asleep. With all the respect to exercise and healthy food…without good night sleeping routine the body is not functioning well. So the benefit of the product is really priceless. I’m really recommending this supplement to whoever is struggling with falling asleep…it’s really put my life in order. Hope it will help you too.

538c52cf-703a-43c8-8660-5ded89696ad9
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This is my first order of melatonin supplement. I was having some difficulty to sleep at my usual sleeptime at 10pm during the pandemic. It could be caused by some mental stress of the lockdowns and mandates. Tried taking this product on an alternate day during the 1st week. On the second week, I really saw improvements on my circadian rhythm. I was able to enjoy a good 8 hours sleep and wake up refreshed and there were no 'hang over' feelings. This product is of high quality and made of good ingredient. The size is small and easy to consume. Melatonin is a hormone that your brainproduces in response to darkness. It helps with the timing of your circadian rhythms (24-hour internal clock) and with sleep. Being exposed to light at night can block melatonin production. Research suggests that melatonin plays other important roles in the body beyond sleep.

5694cfe2-131a-4d19-a88b-2683767d9dca
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This quality product has been such a benefit to my sleeping patterns and has made such a change in my life. The ingredients are totally safe and non habit forming, and there is no horrible taste. The size of the tablet is so easy to swallow and the dosage is only one a night. I recommend these to anyone who has trouble getting to sleep and more importantly, staying asleep. Thank you iHerb for this fantastic product.

3bf6ce55-1a52-4021-8257-d4efe0672fb4
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

quality ingredient. pill size isn't important as the tablets are flavored and chewable. dosage is good i get a small benefit with one tablet and really have a deep nights sleep with two but waking up is a bit harder than usual when i take two. i also like the taste of the strawberry ones best.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This works for me. It does seem to help me go BACK to sleep after I get up. I was using a PURE Melatonin 5 mg, that had some ingredient in it , but it cost almost 3x as much as this Natrol 5 mg. I recommend Melatonin for everyone to at least try, if you are having hard time sleeping you will benefit with this product. As we age, our bodies make less of it. For some, 3.mg is sufficient. Good product. Great quality.

bae9dbed-ba27-4e79-b317-cd962d5da9e0
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

This one was my husband’s favourite. The tablet size was small, making the dosage easy to take. The Ingredients seemed quality as we didn’t feel too drowsy when waking in the morning and got the benefit of a good night sleep. The tablets didn’t taste like much at all making it easier.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

a doctor put me on to these and the site. I started off with 3 mg, but wasn't quite enough. Th e 5 mg works well to drop off to sleep quicker...no guarantees to keep you asleep though...insominacs nightmare,so i mix it up with the 6 mg slow release on other days...works a treat.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This is my first order of melatonin supplement. I was having some difficulty to sleep at my usual sleeptime at 10pm during the pandemic. It could be caused by some mental stress of the lockdowns and mandates. Tried taking this product on an alternate day during the 1st week. On the second week, I really saw improvements on my circadian rhythm. I was able to enjoy a good 8 hours sleep and wake up refreshed and there were no 'hang over' feelings. This product is of high quality and made of good ingredient. The size is small and easy to consume. Melatonin is a hormone that your brainproduces in response to darkness. It helps with the timing of your circadian rhythms (24-hour internal clock) and with sleep. Being exposed to light at night can block melatonin production. Research suggests that melatonin plays other important roles in the body beyond sleep.