RO

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

package delivered perfect condition, fast shipment. it is very good to use on babies skin. I purchased it because my baby has chapped dry skin and by using this product for weeks it made babies skin better. It does not have any scent, the quality is great, Just a little bit expensive when talking about the size or the amount of the product. A great to use on ages 0~ because its really gentle on their skin.

Does not Foam that’s a good sign for a baby product ,it’s not drying at all. Leaves skin nice hydrated . I use it for my face , I don’t wear make up so I don’t know if this wil come of easily. No scent at all so no irritation. Can imagine that this is a good product for babies.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

This really helps with my toddler's skin condition. It's fragrance free and although I would prefer a little bit of scent, I would always use this whenever he has those dry patches on his skin again. Definitely helps to resolve those dry patches quickly.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

IM happy about the price, and about the product. 2 of my kids have atopic skin in some areas of their body so they use it while showering.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

It is unscented and has a creamy texture. It is gentle on the skin but foams well. I use it to replace expensive Farmacy oil-free foaming cleanser and Tatcha rice wash. I use it as a morning face wash and as a second wash after oil cleansing in the evening. I couldn’t be happier with the results. Moreover, I love the extremely cute transparent tube packaging as I can easily figure out how much product is left in the tube!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Great for my baby sensitive skin! Gentle on skin and no scent at all

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

My doctor told me to buy this soap for my baby and it is excellent. My daughter's skin is no longer dry

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Very gentle, non foaming, non irritating. My baby has very sensitive atopic skin, and this works well

Tutti
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Wonderful product Great even for normal skin in the winter

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

It really helps me to hande with atopic dermatitis and leaves great feeling on the skin