RO

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I love this product and will order again. It Is EWG verified so doesn’t have harmful ingredients, therefore I view it as John quality product. There is not much of a scent and that’s fine because usually when there is scent it means there are added ingredients that are not necessarily good for the baby. I intend to purchase this product again as I intend to keep using it bathing my baby

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

this is my first time to use this to my baby. it was referred by a friend but found this in the pharmacy very expensive. so tried searching this product here, and found it. its really more cheaper here in IHERB! this cleansing gel is good for babies, since they have a sensitive skin. does not irritate my baby’s skin. i even used it with my 2 year old son, and its very good to the skin. i wonder if i can also use it. hahaha. i will recommend this to my other mommy friends :)

58b6d7bf-ef6b-4e39-8ef6-57ef04879c7e
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Skincareguru
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I bought this for myself and I’m a 22 year old woman. A lot of shower gels for adults can be stripping, or has alcohol, or fragrance so nothing suited me or my 18 years old sister who has eczema. So we bought this since it is really gentle and best for sensitive skin. Doesn’t disappoint at all! It doesn’t strip the skin and there’s no scent. My body doesn’t react or give a smelly odor after using it.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Not the first time I buy this product... it is great for newborn. As it doesnt do a lot of foam on the kids skkn.. and yes fragnance free

a1c6ee6d-40fa-47f0-ba74-4ca30f2652ac
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I was looking for a fragrance free version of the mustela cleansing gels and finally found it! Most of their products are heavily scented, which i find is really unnecessary for a baby product. this is gentle, lathers well but not too foamy and leaves baby's skin soft.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Gentle and cleanses my baby very well. I would definitely recommend this product and all of the other products in this line. Always have the best experience since day one with MUSTELA. Will continue to use.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

It has no fragrance, no preservatives. Perfect for my sensitive kids to use. It cleans nicely for both skin and long hair. Very good product.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

A wonderful gel for newborns and small children. fragrance-free, but lathers badly

62771e65-0892-4bad-bb14-665b7c6e8ae3
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Amazing how much I can use!! I use since my baby was a newborn and now he will be 6 months and I still using it.