RO
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

taste good and you get your daily dose of Creatine my workout got better and better I would recommend this product to everyone who wants to get their daily dose of creatine not in the normal unflavored way. muscle tech is usually my go to company for supplements because of their high quality ingredient and high-quality packaging.

7b9c230e-641b-48c6-aa84-fe0e8862e20f
Posted on May 2, 2022

Love this product, have used it before! I getting instant size girth(not massive but noticeable) and over time you do put on a great amount of lean mass when used properly and correct diet and workout plan. Excellent ingredient list and quality and taste are nice as well! Best creatine on the market

46f85f79-d39b-495a-8853-1f7025ecc423
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

First time trying this. I feel it works as intended. I have no idea why customers complain it’s not a full container. It’s based off of total weight. Example, when was the last time you bought a package of potato chips and it was full to the brim… I’ll wait..

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Like it. Good quality. Values of the ingredients are perfect + adding creatine was very good idea. It taste soo yumm. One of the best fitness supplements it will benefits ur endurance in workouts due to the creatine in it. Not for dieting due to the carb in it. Packaging looks authentic. & the size of the scope just like any protein powder serving size.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

The gains I derived from this supplement is measurable in terms of size and strength of muscle. Over the past 2 weeks of regular consumption without any changes to my workout routine, I've seen notable increase in muscle volume and also the amount of weights lifted. Fruit punch tastes fine but reminded me of the cough syrup I used to take as a kid.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

its a great booster for energy especially before working out. my recommandation is to take one scoop right before work out, the creatine formula will give you more energy and stamina de hit the bar. The fruit punch flavor is just excellent, i personnally mix it with L Arginine and preworkout same flavor. the perfect combo !!!

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I like the quality, including good ingredients, tastes good in protein shake، more than 1kg so it is a good size compare to price, the creatine inside is very useful, good package, high benefit, good for fitness and workout while diet… the supplement fact is very strong.. and endurance

dfdd1592-a03e-4c1f-a874-a0cebbbb8692
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

The taste is a bit weird. I recommend mixing one scoop with more water (about 350ml) and with cold water. It will taste better. Tho I don't like how it tastes, this creatine really helps me gain some muscle mass and weight (alongside regular training of coz). However, this product contains too much sugar. Personally don't suggest taking it when cutting.