RO

Based on 4,805 Ratings
3,630
Posted on Jul 27, 2022
Excellent product

I used to have the nitrotech 100% whey, as my favourite protein supplement however it's my first time to try this one and after taking around 10 scoops from this I can review it as follows: 1-quality: very fine powder and dissolves easily in water or milk (10/10). 2-Ingredient: 30g of protein and 3g of creatine plus bcaa and glutamine ..what else would you need in your training diet .. it's like all in one product (10/10) 3-Taste: simply amazing especially with milk however it's abit sugary (10/10) 4-size: 2 free pounds is a great deal and makes the price similar to other products which have less ingredients (10/10). 5-Results: too early to judge the results however the ingredients make me expect good results in workout and recovery. 6- Packaging is fine but you will need a small jar for easy handling

60251f50-c265-4a53-8594-d909a619097f
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

best taste and the most effective protein.. powder dissolve easily too. been using this for more than a year now. my workout is increasing more strenuously every single day. I can feel the difference in my endurance and strength. it increases my fitness level after taking it consistently. quality of the protein is high, just like other muscletech products. works well before and after training. can also be taken before sleep. I take it before my meals to help with my diet, to support my body with more protein intake. packaging from iherb is always reliable. the size is the only one available at affordable price.

33b19450-b10f-48b2-8eb6-ed8f49a9f80a
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This great of taste .great price of size package. Iso whey. Good for fitness and workout or diet. I like this product of supplements for muscle training. Quality brand . Ingredient . Benefit. I hope in next months i can buy more than deals of this product and get best of health.

6c67746a-49fa-4d18-ae01-33db429c9595
33bc8350-780b-4c84-b8d3-6c4ca0af3c62
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Muscle tech’s Nitro teach was always my favourite protein powder. The primary reason this is the only protein powder provides 30g of protein in each scoop, also there is creatine in indirect form which helps you gain the size and boost your strength. Additionally, there is BCAA which helps to recover the muscles. I would I recommend this to anyone. However the reason I gave 4 start is just because they increases the size of the their scoop but the protein content is still the same. Before the size of scoop was 36g and now it’s 46g

f9c8ba1c-459a-4fb9-9afa-e7d0eb74c2a2
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I will try this one because I tried cookies and cream it s good and i saw satisfying results but the only problem was the sweetness it was so sweet the sugar quantity was high I will try this one I hope it is lesser regarding the sweetness Thank you for reading my comment i hope I gave you guys enough information about the product I wish you a good day and if you like my comment please put like Bye bye Have a great time

Posted on Jan 25, 2023
1,192

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

This is one of the best whey proteins out there. Good quality, dissolves easily (with a blender bottle), taste is good. It's easy to prepare quickly before I go to the gym, and it's very portable. Tip: when getting ready for the gym, first prepare the protein and throw it in the freezer. By the time your ready to go out, the shake is already around freezing so it stays cold for longer!

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Taste is great! Mixes very well in a shaker bottle and doesn't foam up like some other brands. Great quality and goes easy on my stomach at least. Excellent value for price and packs very solid nutrition across the board. Creatine is a plus! Have drank Nitrotech Protein for around 5 years now and I think this one is the best one yet. Warning though, some people may develop back acne with this product. I study Sports Science at a top university and I advice to take some of their claims carefully (ex: "Builds 70% more lean muscle than regular whey", etc) Very high in Protein (30g per scoop) keep in mind not to consume too much. 2.5g of protein per kg daily should be too much for most people. All in all a very solid whey protein at a great price. Would recommend.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I give this five stars across the board. It mixes well, tastes good, and I find I get better results from NitroTech than I do from anything else. I've been using it for a couple of years, and that hasn't changed. Always buy the big bag when it's on sale if you can!