RO

4.7
Based on 1,714 Ratings
1,328
Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Always good quality and not any bad ingredient . The price is increasing with the bigger size products, but taste and benefits are in lieu. Great. I think if package was smaller, they could work on cutting the cost. Whey is I let at for your training and after workout! This works! It will help recover fitness and is an excellent supplement to your diet.

ff15ec03-516a-4458-b6a2-4c7f39c73da3
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

NITRO-TECH® is a scientifically engineered whey protein formula that is enhanced with the most studied form of creatine for even better gains in muscle and strength. It also features whey protein, which is the most popular type of protein. Whey protein is made up of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) and essential amino acids (EAAs) and has the highest biological value (the measure of how well your body absorbs and assimilates protein). The whey protein in NITRO-TECH is sourced primarily from whey peptides and whey isolate – two of the cleanest and purest protein sources available. Using these proteins on a daily basis is vital in helping to increase muscle protein synthesis for more muscle size and strength. NITRO-TECH® is designed for all athletes who are looking for more muscle, more strength and better performance.*

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Does taste like cheesecake and the calories aren't too high. Sometimes it doesn't really mix really well so you have to shake it a bit more. Tastes much better with some milk (I put about 100ml of whole or 2% milk with 100ml of water), once in the morning mixed with some creatine and again before bed.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

Very good product been using for 5years can see the muscle is improving and more firm. Good products. Good price good value good product. brand is very good

c7f9b073-2947-4534-9b5f-be9ffb131606
7f533aea-0b42-402e-83cd-14271ddcd00f
2ac3f935-9e02-457f-bd75-9777a92f20af
Posted on May 16, 2022

This protein powder tastes amazing. The powder is yellow when dry, but when mixed with water, it turns pink. It has a good strawberry smell to it. The macro is amazing for its taste. I take this after my workout. It is very light. If you are looking for a good whey, try this one out.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I often throw protein powder into my smoothies, oatmeal, and cereal along with fruit, so I much prefer fruit-flavored powder such as this strawberry vs chocolate or vanilla. The taste profile is good, it mixes well, and I like how BCAAs are included as well. The only complaint might be lower protein % (73%) vs some others.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I don't know why I never get a nice strawberry protein.. maybe it's my tastebuds. But nevertheless the contents are good, just not the taste. I think I'll stick to chocolate

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

It tastes so goooooood, i mix it with around 400 ml of water and it tastes like regular strawberry milk. Definitely going to reorder it. Top quality as well.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

the taste of whey protein is unbelievable I liked how strawberry tastes ..I usually take it post workout to achieve my protein intake ..the quality is pretty good it mixes easily with water without foaming ..muscletech is one of the best supplement industry in USA