RO

Based on 1,514 Ratings
1,104
mrorlov
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Decent tasty but low sugar level which is essential. Good quality whey nothing to complain about. I would definitely recommend it but mix it with low-fat milk. Mixing with water in my opinion is killing a taste. The package size is good for months of active practice. Keep a good diet and have a good workout plan!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

As muscle tech produce quality supplements this is also one of the good protein powder from muscle tech with good quality ingredients the serving size is decent with 24g of whey protein in it and 5.5g bcaa. not only it help you to reach your fitness goals but also helps you to recover faster after your workout and increase your protein intake. not only it benefits people who only goes to gym but also who want to increase their protein intake in their diet love the french vanilla taste

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

The product is good but I am taking one star down on flavour. imagine the taste of really concentrated low quality vanilla that leaves an after taste. Some could see it as nostalgic tasting which can be a plus. Admittedly that’s what I should have expected but I am not buying this flavour again.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Great and quality supplement as always from Muscletech. Good taste, very easy to mix with water. Such packages from Muscletech have variety of tastes, so ordering always different ones not to get used to only one. Will order again for sure.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

got it for a friend and he always likes whey protein quality and taste. I saw it's effect on him in a year of workout. recommend it

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

These products are truly amazing It satisfies me very much despite its cheapness I'm confident that I can introduce it to anyone without hesitation

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Great tasting product from the Muscletech series. This version was much more creamier and the packaging was fantastic. Great to have after a workout and training regiment and is a must add to every diet.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I usually need to mix with milk for most protein supplements, here it's still delicious when mixed with water. I use it every day post workout. also, the packaging is convenient