RO
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

love it. gentle taste. and tip: I also use it for making 100 washes ghee skin cream. Google it. You can make from it a very good cream for anti-aging and rashes. You need a copper bowl to mix the ghee inside and wash it 100 times with distilled water. I do it with mixer and it save me time.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

very hard to find goat milk ghee!! i love cows milk ghee but recently developed a sensitivity to dairy and had to stop eating it. i was so happy to find this goat milk product that does not upset me. it definitely has a strong odor & taste when it is first opened, so be prepared. but i find that if you refrigerate it, the taste & odor lessen and it tastes more pleasant. i melt it on freshly steamed veggies or actually stir in 100% cacao powder to make a yummy thick chocolate - add some nuts, stir & enjoy! great product ... small jar but goes a long way.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

I surprisingly like this. There is a faint "goat" smell and taste just like with all goat products, but this still tastes really good. I wanted something to add to mashed potatoes or rice since I can't have butter because of a casein allergy. And this had a super smooth texture, it's grass fed, and 100 times better for you.

Some reviews mentioned this goat milk ghee smells strong than cow milk ghee so I was worried about that. Personally it smells a lot lighter than my cow ghee has a caramel type sweet scent and aftertaste to it, I might use it in desserts today for my first use very excited. Quality is excellent comes in a glass container a bit pricey for the size so I’ll see if i feel any difference health wise wether I continue to buy it or not.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

It's a bit expensive, relative to size, but from the strong smell you can tell it was made with the best ingredients. the smell is reminiscent of real aged cheese and takes some getting used to. I am usually unable to eat anything dairy but I think this is ok.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I just finished cow ghee before this one, and if you like to compare goat ghee is much more thicker and fattier, size is ok - quality over quantity I’d say, taste might a bit off for some people, but for me it was acceptable, can’t say it was way too stinky. Made a good use of it daily on empty stomach 30 minutes before food, and feel like my digestive system got oiled from inside and things moves smoother.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I’ve always used cow ghee, but this ghee made from goat milk is now my favorite. It has this rich, creaminess that will go well with practically any dish you make. The quality of the ghee is just amazing. It’s a little pricey for the amount you get, but it’s worth every penny.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This ghee is delicious, I use it in many dishes to give a final touch. Even pan grilled quesadillas will become awesome if you use a teaspoon of this Goat Ghee on the pan. The tortilla will become crispy and flavoursome. Obviously, there are many other ways one can use this product. I will definitely buy it again.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This is the first goat milk ghee that I've ever tried. I always get grass-fed cow milk ghee and love it, but based on some mixed reviews on goat milk ghee, I was a bit hesitant to try it. Glad I did! This ghee as absolutely delicious - yes, it tastes just slightly different from cow milk ghee and is a bit smoother in texture, but it also has an incredibly distinct goat milk taste, which I happen to love. Lesson learned: you can read the reviews, but use your own head and trust your own judgement. I will definitely be ordering more!

Posted on May 5, 2022

The smell is incredible and it makes me want to use it a lot. I add a small teaspoon to my morning coffee and it is great for alertness and it also delays hunger. I prefer products produced from goat to help with digestion. This is said to contain MCT fats which I’m not sure about because it doesn’t provide details, but I think this is a great product to add variety into the diet.