RO

4.8
Based on 1,342 Ratings
1,140
Posted on Feb 20, 2022
A+ gentle exfoliation for sensitive skin

this peeling gel is great as it takes everything off and it really does it’s job. My skin is dry and sensitive during winter, but this product helps revitalize my skin and gets rid of flakes & dead skin cells! It's very gentle and non-abrasive. I've been recommending it to everybody. I got it on sale but would gladly pay full-price for this product in the future.

1263d867-14a5-4cf1-b22e-e64f19a5dbf5
Posted on Jan 11, 2023

THIS PEELING GEL IS TOTALLY AMAZING! It's the best peeling gel I had ever in my life. I couldn't believe my eyes how my skin impurities literally disappeared after only a single use. I'm usually sensitive to scents and I really appreciated its light pleasant scent that disappears right after the peeling procedure. this product is a really high quality for its price. first I thought that its size is to small but when I saw how just a small amount works miracles I understood that it's really enough to use the peeling gel once a week only. it's very gentle on my skin, it doesn't dry it but on the contrary moisturizes. I became a very big fan of Missha products. they have so many benefits for the skin. I have a quite a collection of this brand products. update: I started to use it for my body as well. my skin looks fresh and beautiful now.

adc496ca-deaa-4c81-9efd-bfd8aa4c3460

طريقة الاستخدام Apply moderate amount on dry face after cleansing and gently massage the entire face in circular movement and avoids the eye and lip areas. Rinse off with lukewarm water. المكونات Water, glycerin, cellulose, butylene glycol, dipropylene glycol, pentylene glycol, C12-14 pareth-12, 1,2-hexanediol, carbomer, tromethamine, caprylyl glycol, betaine, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, disodium EDTA, glycine soja (soybean) seed extract, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, pinus sylvestris leaf oil, propanediol, octanediol, sodium hyaluronate, ethylhexylglycerin, benzyl glycol, hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans, hydroxypropyltrimonium hyaluronate, sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer, citrus aurantifolia (lime) fruit extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, paeonia suffruticosa root extract, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, vitis vinifera (grape) fruit extract, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed sodium hyaluronate, potassium hyaluronate.

7ae58dda-a931-4169-9c41-e66237c8b038
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Missha is a very good brand : I already use their serum and their essence. Their product are effective and are ideal for deshydrated and sensitive skin. This gel is very gentle ( I have a sensitive and dry skin) and I can Use it twice a week without problem : it is still very effective on blackhead ! Almost with not scent ( like all missha product) but still a delicate fragrance ( smell good without giving a headache )

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I am concern that my skin will start peeling and it will sting when I apply it or my face might be slightly red. But surprisingly, it didn’t sting. After I wash it off, I can feel how smooth and soft my skin became. My face wasn’t red neither does it become sensitive after.

Posted on Feb 8, 2023

I used multiple peeling gels before but this is definitely one of my favourites. It peels gently and is good even for sensitive skin. I use it twice a week and 3 months after still have some. So it is economical in usage. And I like how is smells. The scent is light and not annoying.

Hawa95
Posted on Jan 4, 2023

I have been using this hyaluronic acid peeling gel for a few weeks now, and I am impressed with the results. The gel has a lightweight, watery consistency that feels refreshing and cool on the skin. It goes on smoothly and easily and begins to work as soon as you massage it onto your face. The gel gently exfoliates the skin, removing dead skin cells and impurities to reveal a brighter, smoother complexion. It also contains hyaluronic acid, which helps to plump and hydrate the skin.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

I love Missha products because of their high quality and this is no exception. The cleanser is quite gentle, but it does exfoliate well. A tiny amount goes a long way, so it's a fantastic value for its size. There doesn't seem to be any scent. Great alternative to peels if you're short on time (or just hate waiting for masks and peels to dry lol). Don't forget to moisturize and use spf afterward!!

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

I use this peeling gel once or twice a week to keep my skin fresh. It has a very mild scent and it’s very gentle which is great for sensitive skin. The size will probably last me around 3 months if I use it once a week, for this price it’s pretty good. Overall very happy with the product

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

not much scent this will need a dry face to use, gently massage small amount of the product on to your face, and it will remove the dead skin cell like an eraser, totally perfect for senstitive skin. excellent quality in a very affordable price, a must try for everyone!