RO

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Very hydrating and leave a dewy finish look on your skin. I have a very dry and flaky skin and it took just 2 weeks of wonder to hydrate my skin. It works like magic, although you don't see much improvement during the 1st week. Also, keep hydrated with drinking enough water.

9fcee463-1a8b-484d-87a7-91ff312c9505
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I do love missha products, and this is no exception. The packaging is also gorgeous, looks like a jewelry box. Very moisturizing for my 49-year-old mature and sensitive skin. The texture is perfect if you need something more consistent, and yet it's not heavy on the skin. Takes a little while to be absorbed, but maybe it's because I layer some products underneath it. Missha is one of my top 5 k-beauty brands, it never disappoints.

903ea739-4f01-4e56-a560-a2880ea033a5
b7181b26-b560-41be-96c8-c8e3c36c2bad

This repairing and hydrating cream contains 70% snail mucin extract as its star ingredient which supports natural cell regeneration and replenishes moisture to increase firmness in skin. 🤍🤍Snail mucin 🐌🤍is hailed as an excellent healing and repairing agent, which benefits all skin types especially sensitive or acne-prone. Combined with its ability to impart tons of moisture and dewiness to the skin🥰. The light gel texture of Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cream absorbs well while leaving a dewy finish and fresh scent.

d313dc89-3abd-4d07-89eb-aa0c0a66793a
145d23a1-0e39-4640-8a43-f2e412ac26b4
712f244f-2602-4917-85df-878cf8fc2424
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This is my second jar and I love how light it is for my combination skin. On dryer days it isn’t enough but a little spf over it and its fine. The scent is a little strong but it fades after a few minutes. Mostly I like how smooth my skin looks and feels after regular use.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I have been using this for the last 2 years, i get compliments on how good my skin looks & how young i look for my age, i am 52. The feel of this cream is silky, non greasy and leaves your skin feeling fresh & hydrated, it has a presently mild but lovely smell. I 100% recommend this cream for sure

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Putting a cream that had something that had to do with snails on my face seemed so disgusting for me. I know snails are super moist, that's one of the things that is repulsive about them. Well, then I got this iHerb Korean cosmetics bag, and a small jar of this cream was in it. I avoided it for some time, then I opened it to inspect a little. It looked pretty normal, it smelled great, it was nice when I touched it. I decided to be adventurous and try it on my face. It felt great, rich. I ended up buying a regular size jar.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I usually use this at night and have found my skin to be smooth, soft and well-hydrated in the morning. I like using this after using harsher treatments on my face, such as AHA and BHA, and when using vitamin C and retinol. I find that it really calms down my skin and helps to fortify my skin barrier. It also does not cause break-outs and helps prepare my skin for smoother makeup applications in the day.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

my favourite cream from missha, as all snail series has pleasant scent, gentle light texture, suitable for summer, hydrates very good. the size is a plus) lasts long. will continue to buy

97cb0a75-ba6f-4633-b88d-097fc7ec4557
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I’m obsessed with this moisturizer this isn’t something I would use at night because it’s more of a daytime medium Gel consistency, but it is extremely moisturizing! A lot of gel moisturizers work exactly the same for me…but this one is amazing the only thing I would change is the scent/flavor I’m not a big fragrances skincare person but it is a very light scent but to me it smells a little bit masculine. I wish if they were going to use fragrance that they would make it fruity or floral or naturally herbal but it’s not a dealbreaker for me because the way it makes my skin feel it’s just too amazing! the scent isn’t super strong like some products are, also it has not irritated my skin whatsoever which is the biggest sign to me that there isn’t a lot of fragrance in it. this is going to be super great for somebody who has oily skin and even for people with dry skin I have balls and it left my skin with a nice glow not super shiny like some of the other glowy products do…it’s more of a satin finish which I am so happy with because I need an in between Matte and glowy. I love the snail mucin but some other products have so much that the texture/composition just isn’t quite right? this is not like that at all it’s got the perfect finish and it’s not super stringy and sticky. This is definitely perfect for summer months but I would definitely use it for every season. The package is absolutely beautiful and it’s a generous size. It’s shocking to me how inexpensive this product is because it is such an amazing quality product if I didn’t know how much it cost I would have thought it was extremely expensive. This is just a whole package I honestly don’t know how it could be much better besides maybe different scents. i’m 35 years old combination skin but I take very good care of my skin that’s not to say it’s not extremely sensitive because it is! But this is not broken me out or irritated my skin whatsoever I’m very happy. So I would recommend for any age but it will definitely benefit people with oily skin.

b7924a77-4452-49a9-ab1d-d4b255541938
98a3a2e2-25e2-41dc-8992-0f0356cf6a72
bd58b206-edf4-4283-aef2-77b15c3eb693
383c8a15-4418-41f6-92db-9bdc8375326b
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I do like the brand and Super Aqua line. This cream is very light but really moisturizing and gentle. Very good composition, efficiency and pricing