RO

Posted on May 20, 2022

This is a new product for me. I have been using it ever since I received it. I like the idea of a moisturizer and foundation combination. It also says you can apply moisturizer first if you wish but I haven’t felt the need to do so. It apples smoothly and again has an SPF rating. This is very convenient. I do not recall being asked to pick a colour or number but the foundation combo is perfect for my skin. I will definitely be ordering again.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I like the texture as it's very light weight and really does not emphasize wrinkles. I purchased no.23, and it's a bit darker than I expected (I already have Missha foundation in another line, as well as other Korean brands' products in tone 23, and it usually fits my skin tone perfectly)

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This product has an amazing texture, it really doesn’t accentuate the tiny wrinkles around my eyes, provides a nice and light coverage to skin discolorations and it lasts for a really long time. It also has a delicate pleasant scent. The quantity is also very satisfying considering the price - great value for money. Since it includes sun protection, it’s really useful during the day too, although for daytime during the summer I’ll need something else with a higher SPF, since I live in a very sunny country. This product can be my go to BB cream that I’ll keep ordering in the future too.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Gave my face the best hydration ever, really wrinkle fill up as feeling my face plumped after and looking very good, definitely I will buy again

5b89b4a0-866d-4a6a-b5fc-6ad932a7b98f
10a3365c-2912-4e9c-81b3-0ac453672b1d
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

great cream if you're prone to having breakouts. Medium coverage so it doesn't hide all blemishes but it does give a more healthy natural look.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

the only BB cream i'm using for years! fill my wrinkles, absorb easily, and blend with my skin tone, I'm 50 y.o, my skin looks very natural

AnnaDav
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Excellent for my age of 45 years old, not many wrinkles.however, this BB cream is lightweight textured, gives nice coverage. The size is normal. No 23 seems the right pick for my skin fair color.