RO

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This is very nice and and the quality is good. I use it everyday and i dont have any to complain, stays pretty well even im sweating. Size is ok to last atleast 3 or more months. No scent or any smell. Can be used by all ages. Color is nice dark brown with next texture when applied. Received the package from iherb in perfect condition as always.

e6f2657e-6700-477a-8be9-12ae37b5f187
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I can't say I like all Missha items I tried but this pencil for brows has a lot of benefits. I tried to get a grey/black color but it was out of stock so I tried dark brown and it suits my hair type. I like that the pen is comfy in holding and it stays for a long time on skin. The coverage with a light texture provides a good coverage as well.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This was my second time to order it Its really nice and easy to handle They have changed it from the first edition i bought - I don’t know why- which was magnificent and stayed with me almost 2 month but still this one is fine so far Totally recommended

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I’m really surprised how good this pencil is! It’s not to hard, and not to soft, so I just put it under my eyebrows and after that spread the product on the skin with a brush. It lasts all day long, doesn’t run out if I sweat, fabulous!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

no scent easy to apply water proof quality the size last maybe upto 2 months easy use easy to apply not sticky composition def. buy again

4f9e8018-dcb3-4fae-917e-7fdaf23f5f31
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

It's ok, could be better, as it is not soft. Need to press hard to see the color on the eyebrows. Coverage is ok. There is no scent. I use it often, so the size could be good for a couple of months. Quality is ok. The package was good.