RO

hanan-alharbii
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This is a great product. The color is perfect for me. Has a little more cover that a normal BB cream. I didn’t have any breakout from her. I love it! And a little is good for whole face. I have no.31 but my face is wither than my body, so the color is good.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Its been two years my wife using this misha perfect cover cream. The spf is very good. The cream covers spots and is very smooth texture. The scent is okay. She likes it because she use it for a long time. So price is fair enough for a great quality, quantity and a very high spf

14510f8f-5a59-400e-9e21-61979e04f95c
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

6b8cfb2b-dd07-4b4e-ab3d-7330cc7560b5

This product is of good quality and un-scented. The BB cream's texture is smooth and easy to apply. Bought no.31 color, at first, I was concerned the shade maybe too dark for me but luckily, when applied, blends well with my skin tone. Just need a small quantity to do the job for my face and neck.👍

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

This is my holy grail I can’t change it been using it for over 4 years! Doesn’t make me vreak out and it doesn’t make my skin look patchy or textured! I have a normal to dry skin and sometimes it gets oily here and there but this is really perfect not just for daily use even for your night outs or occasions it does the job perfectly! The scent is nice and the quality is beyoooond since it’s a korean brand. Hope this was helpful please upvote

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I like it. The bottle is nice and the consistency is good. The shade I got doesn't quite match my skin tone so I mix it with sunscreen for lighter coverage. A little bit goes a long way. I am pretty sensitive to scents and don't notice any in this cream.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Was curious to try another bb cream from this famous quality brand. No scent, which is good, the size of the package is big enough, as you need really little. Very thick texture , full coverage, quite dark color but fine for tanned summer skin. Prefer to use it with a sponge .

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I went to the gym after work wearing this…and lemme tell you idk if it was the setting spray or setting powered but IT STAYED! Love it.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I bought this for the sun protection, needing an SPF that didn't leave a white cast and made my brown skin look like a ghost 👻. I also was trying to find a BB cream/SPF that is affordable and works.. the consistency of the product is nice and it blends in very well.My skin tone is about a shade darker than the colour I bought so when it oxidized, it matched my skin tone ... I actually bought this for vacation to wear on a September hiking trip, to have a 'woke up like this' makeup look for pictures lol. The only hang up is that I have oily skin, and the cream definitely got oily real quick, too oily that I wish it was more stable. I would advise to buy a SPF powder as well for oil blotting. as oily as the product is, I don't break out because it has positive ingredients for skin blemishes also in the cream.