RO

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Great product. I use it mostly in autumn and winter because it's a little too light for me when I am tanned. In the photos it is on a tanned skin - and you can see how it looks immediately after applying and a couple of minutes later. It kind of adapts and blends in with the tone of the skin - no idea how it work, though. Another great thing about it is I don't really need powder if I use it - there is a light glow, but it just gives the skin a healthy look. Scent and quality are great

2a8fcae1-1d1f-412f-9a34-6608ca5861ed
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I'm cold skinned (pinkish), and this has a slight gray undertone. I ordered 21 also to mix them together. It has medium coverage, dewy finish. One pump is enough for the whole face. It will last a long time. Scent is pleasant. I'll try it on my mom, I think it will be great for mature skin, the texture is creamy so it won't emphasize fine lines.

I use this product for over an year and I absolutely love it! Truly recommend it! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ The quality is amazing and smells good! The size is more than perfect and easy access package. The texture is light and has a full coverage.

953ff501-a261-4321-a918-4b716f2a438d
4d6ae73d-57a4-45ca-8e9e-bc282fab23ee
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Love this cream. Color , texture , coverage are perfect. It is good quality and it keeps few hours on the skin. I use it every day,it feels suitable and has an benefits for the age 40. It is have a great Suze to put it in my small bag. I would recommend it.

c082c519-1f3e-4967-9e4c-8174d172e683
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

My first BB cream and one of the best. I've been repurchasing this for many years as I never want to be without it. Easily applied with sponge if you want to build more coverage or with fingers for quickly achieving natural effect. Oily skin types wont like dewy finish and if you are acne prone be advised this have mineral oils. Color range is very narrow and it has scent.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I was using no21. which was just a tad too dark but I liked the gray undertone in that one. I took a risk with this shade but it ended up a really good shade match (some of my other matches - MAC NC13, Revlon Colorstay oily in 150 buff, Nars sheer glow Gobi, It cosmetics CC Fair). It has mid coverage, the texture is really creamy and spreads nicely, does not enhance texture, malts into your skin and after some time matches your skin color if it's a bit off.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Been using this product for two years and not planning to switch unless they discontinue. I was looking for my perfect sunscreen foundation for a long time until I found this one. Very natural dewy finish, excellent sun protection, and no breakouts whatsoever. The only one that matches my skin tone.

Posted on May 20, 2022

This BB cream is very moisturizing and light. However, it provides enough coverage to cover blemishes and less-than-perfect skin! Best used with a setting powder so it lasts longer and doesn't get shiny. Doesn't cause pimples, which is great! It also has a light, pleasant scent.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I have a very white skin tone, and it is always very hard to find the right tone for my skin to look not too white like a ghost and not too dark. This one is perfect for very fair skin! The scent is not heavy. The package is tube, looking like lux products. The size of the portion is enough. I would say that it is good for all ages starting 20 (it is a little heavy by texture but you will not notice that). I like it and will buy it more. Color, texture, scent, price - perfect!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

No.13 bright beige works wonder to my acne prone skin. I’ve been using this for a year now and i’m glad i’ve tried it coz i was hesitant a year ago. This is a miracle for me I never had a breakouts since i started using this product it does cover blemishes but not the pimple marks though. But every time i have a pimple during a period when i put this BB cream it dries out at the end of the day then fall off LOL. I’ve tried a lot of BB creams i’m glad i Found the one perfect for my skin. Thanks Misha♥️