RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I have been using this product for several years now. I like the convenience of the packaging and the benefits to my arthritis. My arthritis has not worsened at all since I started taking this product. This is a testimony to the quality of this product. iHerb always delivers the orders quickly which is another plus!

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

One of many we’ve tried for my mom’s knee pain, this is the only one she’s asked to buy again so far!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I have severe inflammation in my body as well as really bad osteoarthritis in my hips and lower back. My doctor advised me to take turmeric ongoing, and so I love the combination of supplements in this product. A bonus for me, since I take a lot of supplements/pills daily, is that this product can be taken on an empty stomach. Kudos to the company for offering them in a glass jar instead of more plastic.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Just starting taking. This brand recommended by Integrative Medicine. Hoping to relieve arthritis and sciatica pain

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

MegaFood Tumeric Strength for Joint is my go-to for arthritis symptoms. It helps to keep me away from prescription drugs. MegaFood is rated highly for the quality ingredients it uses in its supplement formulations.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Posted on Feb 15, 2021

It helped ease the swelling on my knees and pain on my joints after playing pickup basketball game. And i feel that my knees now are getting stronger. 100% genuine product.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I have hip problems, and this has helped a lot with the inflammation and pain. I’m hoping with continued use, it will help my knee as well.