RO

Based on 10,594 Ratings
9,349
Posted on Dec 10, 2022
Excelente!

Best Quality. Size of the tablets are perfect for kids. My kids are 10 years old, they found easy to swallow. good for their age. they take daily and recognized the broccoli taste and loved it. their humor and motivation got better and also calmness and sleep. I like it's efficiency.

9c169a98-8b1b-4d1d-aab6-d2ca6b9baf0f
Posted on Jan 1, 2023

I like to give this B complex supplement to my kids for it contain only simple natural ingredients and promotes good health. The size of the tablets is ok for older kids. The glass bottle is little big for the amount of 30 tablets. But overall we are happy with the product and that it contains vitamin B12 in methylcobalamin form which is better used by body. Kids take this high quality supplement everyday.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

So many reviews about the size and bad taste. Your kids get high-quality vitamins, pure ingredients, and the size isn't that big at all. If you're used to giving your kids sugar-coated "vitamins," they might whine waiting for their sugar cube to start. I recommend this vitamin to anyone who values ​​high-quality ingredients and something that really works. Once it has accumulated in your child's system, you will see a dramatic difference in their behavior and health. Buy it for 5 years, give it to all my children daily, I will never change brands because IT WORKS !!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

My son takes these vitamins on the doctor's recommendation. The best B complex with good dosage. The taste is sour but my 5years son can swallow the pills, so it is not a problem. The size of the pills is small enough. I see the effect, night’s sleep has become calmer.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Very important vitamins for human body.Vitamin B1 (thiamine). Releases energy from fats, carbohydrates, proteins. Vitamin B2 (riboflavin). The component is necessary for the health of the eyes, skin and mucous membranes, while it is involved in all types of metabolic reactions. Vitamin B3 (niacin, vitamin P, vitamin PP). The main function is the synthesis of fats and proteins; actively participates in metabolic processes. Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid). Takes an active part in the processes of antibody synthesis, accelerates tissue regeneration. Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine). Participates in the formation of hemoglobin, is necessary for carbohydrate metabolism. Pyridoxine regulates the activity of the nervous system, takes part in the production of red blood cells and antibodies. Produced by healthy intestinal microflora Vitamin B9 (folic acid). Responsible for the formation of nucleic acids, leukocytes and erythrocytes, necessary for growth and immunity. In pregnant women, it contributes to the development of the fetus. Folic acid is synthesized in the body with the help of intestinal microflora. Vitamin B12 (cobalamin). Required for the formation of red blood cells, is responsible for the development and functioning of the nervous system.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

At first try my son won't take it because he doesn't know how to swallow a tablet and when he tries, it just melted in his tongue and it taste awfull.. but thank God on the second try he successfully swallowed it with no problem.. Now he knows how to swallow tablet.. He loves the vitamin coz it makes him calm... I'll buy it again...Great buy

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 20, 2023
1,683

I give the child, we are 3.5 years old. At first they drank the whole, began to complain that their hands were itching, ( maybe the same way ), stopped drinking - everything went away, a week later they started again, but already halfway . There was no allergy. We drank the whole can for tablets per day. 1 ) the child became calmer. 2 ) more resilient, less capricious and tired 3 ) hair growth, before that were rare. The pills are not small, bitter, my child is without problems, drowning, drinking water.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

MegaFood Kids B Complex supports cellular energy and a healthy nervous system. We include a balanced complex of B vitamins, plus zinc, inositol, and L-theanine, in an easy-to-take mini-tablet. This MegaFood product is made with real food, wholesome nutritional yeast, and added nutrients. This vitamin is paired with a whole food in our unique process. We believe that the most nutritious food comes from healthy soils and valued farmers. Our goal is to work with farmers who share our commitment to organic and regenerative agriculture. Suggested use Kids 5 and older, 1 tablet daily with a beverage. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

While kids don't necessarily need substantial amounts of each and every vitamin within the B complex, they do need a majority of them! B Vitamins are very important for metabolism, which promotes the healthy development of both the brain and the body. However, different B Vitamins do different things within the body. I have checked all similar items in iherb, Megafood is the best in quality, ingredient and size. Don't forget to take it daily. Please click "like" if you like my sharing. Thank you.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

My grandson, age 4, love the taste of this chewable vitamin b. It has good ingredients that seem to be of good quality. The potency is just right for his age. He takes one tablet daily . I wish the size of the packaging was available with 60 or even 90 tablets. Vitamin B is really good brain development