RO

Posted on Mar 16, 2022
Will order again

I absolutely love this tanning lotion line. I have used the outdoor lotion and fell in love so I decided to try the tanning salon formula. I have super sensitive skin and this is one of the few lotions I can use. After 3 trips to the tanning bed I am definitely darker. It is oily so a little bit goes a long way.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This browning lotion has the most wonderful tropical fragrance and it lasts long after your sunbed session. Maui Babe has helped me get a much deeper tan and makes my skin feel soft and moisturized for hours after I use it. Will buy this regularly. I highly recommend this if your a sunbed user.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I was hesitant to try this since I have very sensitive skin and the last thing you need is a breakout on vacation. It not only gives the perfect shade of golden sun-kissed skin but it kept us from getting burned. The oiled look is very flattering on the beach. 😎👌🏻

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Looove the smell and quite good results that I've achieved with this using it in the sun (in combination with an SPF). Eager to try the original or coconut formula as well to see whether the results get even better. Side remark: I totally love the old-school packaging/label, it's hella cute.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I love this version of the Maui babe tanning accelerators because it’s 100% natural and does NOT contain mineral oil like the original Maui babe formula. The tanning salon formula and the coconut oil formula are the ones without mineral oil. I love that they’re all 100% natural and I’m so happy I was able to find them on iHerb for such a great discounted price. I try to only buy things when there’s a sale and iherb’s prices for this particular line of products just can not be matched. This shipped super quick too! Was so excited to see that they had this

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This is so nice. If you like an authentic Tropical Scent that is not like all the other knock off smells then you'll love this! I dont have this vitamin smell or like burnt smell that I've had with others. Cant wait to try the SELF TANNING LOTION!!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I really like the regular formula, but I seldom go to the beach, I prefer going to tanning salon, and when I saw there is a tanning salon version I was so excited and bought 2 bottles! I cannot say there is no effect at all, it does seem to make the skin more browen, but scent is too heavy for me, smells like coconut and coffee and cinnamon all together. the main problem for me is that it is not gel or lotion, but more like Vaseline feeling , super oily and messy. when I go to a tanning salon , is because I don't want the messy , I want easy to use fast absorbing lotion or gel, something I don't need to wash my self right after, I can continue my day. I hope they find a better solution because I really like this brand.

5be5db99-1d8c-49e2-919d-aa70d5a0e638
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Smells really great! I feel so hydrated every time using it! It became a must in my daily routine. The composition is clean! However, the size is way too small for the price paid.