RO

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I tried other brands of dried dates and I don't really see the difference, but I do love how sweet they are - perfect to curb my sweetness obsession. The price and the quality of this brand is of standard and it also tastes like dried dates so its great! Recommend this to anyone with a sweet tooth but wants to eat healthier sweets instead of candies.

d18d59eb-4a3b-45c5-972d-bcf13b25f0d4
2c16a5ad-19cc-4a9d-8362-e6b7f7595524
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I originally got these for mixing into other things like smoothies or baked goods, but they're so good on their own that I quickly scrapped that idea and decided to just eat them as standalone snacks LOL. I love that there are no sugar or preservatives added to these dates as they really don't even need anything. They're naturally just the right amount of sweetness for me.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

These are so tasty and delicious, the taste is just great. One of the best dates I've had so the quality stands out. The ingredients are organic so a big plus. The package is a good size and simple to open. I am eating these at work so that's how I am using the dates, just for snacking.

I like Medjool dates the best, but this brand tastes surprisingly similar and cost less. These are organic without any other ingredients. Juicy and so good as an energizing snack or as an extra ingredient in homemade recipes such as banana bread. Always fresh from iHerb with fast shipping. Thanks!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I loved this product. The quality is premium, the packaging is clean and safe, the portion is good and there were so many benefits of using it. I totally recommend it to everyone.

6effcf0d-842d-4db4-8b34-a9b4f68ef47f
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Great to use for raw bars. I blend this up real good and mix it with various nuts and chia seeds and store them in the fridge to set and cut them up for one of the healthy snacks! Better than getting ready made bars as it is much cheaper and you know what exactly goes in it!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This is my favourite dates because ingredients are so simple, and it tastes so nice! Recommend it for healthy diet, as this is quite filling with its texture and nice smell as well.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Tasty! Started eating these when I was 34 weeks pregnant as eating dates is supposed to help with a faster labour. I ended up only pushing for 20 minutes. Highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

These dates from Mariani were the only organic ones I could find to use for my cookie recipe. The dates were fresh & plump & pitted, so made chopping quick work. My family loved these dates in my cookies!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

So happy I tried these dates. They are soft ,tender and taste great. The fact that they are organic and reasonably priced along with high quality makes them that much better. I use them for baking, sliced in salad or snacking.