RO

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I like this detangler very much. My daughter has very fine, whisky hair. It gets tangled very easily...especially at night! This is the perfect solution. I love that the product is paraben, sulfate, and phthalate-free, and isn't as watered down compared to other products. smells really, really great. I'm so happy that I discovered this product.

4c33d43b-bd30-4d08-8263-4e5e502f9992

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

this is my second bottle ... love the smell !! works like magic on my daughter's long hair !! i use it in the morning before school.. when she comes back feels like she had a very moisturizing hair mask !! u can see the shine .. the amount for the price is crazy !! will repurchase

a9baa4e2-062d-4712-a3c1-42b418dcaeab
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

It's quite a large bottle with a watery liquid inside, so very good value for size. The misty spray has a delicate scent. The fragrance is fresh and not overpowering. It does leave the hair very sleek as promised. Some detanglers (and anti-frizzers) can leave my hair obviously coated and 'dry' (think Hermione Granger bushy after combing), but this one is very light, does not weigh my hair down and makes it lovely soft. Warning though: Wherever the mist falls to the ground, it leaves the floor slippery, so put a towel on the ground or clean the floor after using.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Great scent, detangles your long hair easily, I use it anytime I brush my hair, great quality, the bottle is big size and can last very long!! I love how it does to my hair.

bb684a6a-32da-41b8-b2d3-f043bb4ab854
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I like this detangler very much. My daughter has very fine, whisky hair. This is the perfect solution. I love that the product is paraben, sulfate, and phthalate-free, and isn't as watered down compared to other products.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022