RO

Posted on Apr 11, 2021
Good

I love overnight hydrating masks in the winter, but this "cream" almost makes them unnecessary! granted, this won't heal your ills if you just slather it on dry skin: it needs to be applied to damp skin, preferably after all other skin prep, but it's ridiculous how moisturized your face feels after using this. it's healed the dry areas I had from "maskne", and my skin feels much better than it has other winters by using this every night. it has absolutely no scent, and works well over your nightly moisturizer to boost your hydration.

Posted on Sep 24, 2020

I use it for couple of weeks and hydrates.I felt something like a firming skin and what is visible is luminosity. Fine 🌹 touch with tiny 🌹 petals inside. Not bad but I recommend the gel rose after to really feel the effect.

Posted on Jan 7, 2021

Got this via iherb as it was cheaper than shipping from Korea. My go to serum in the morning

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

Small good and absorb quickly

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

Amazing essence during mask wearing season!

Posted on May 4, 2020

the best i will buy it again😍😍

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

Products you use often! This is very good quality. Will buy again. Reasonable amount! high value! It can be used regardless of age or gender because of its high frequency of use. This is a very good effect. The effect that it can be a very good supplement if you follow the dosage along with exercise and diet!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

My salvation .. does not cause new acne .. my skin is very sensitive and I am glad that I found it .. I have been using it in the morning and in the evening for a month .. only a fifth of the jar has left

f2239662-5f02-486a-b686-8fabf696e7d0
Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

Very moisturizing toner that leaves the skin luminous. It has bits of a kind of orange oil/balm that melt into the skin and hydrate it deeply.