RO

Liligo-round
Posted on Feb 12, 2022
My summer bouquet of rose in a jar

A wonderful summer moisturizer with such a great price point. The cream is practically water gel and very hydrating at the beginning of the application. After a minute or 2, it leaves the skin with velvety effect that makes me think oily skin would love it. Beautiful aroma of damask rose, might be too overwhelming for many people but I personally love it. The jar is of high-quality plastic, cute and lovely on your table top. ♥️♥️♥️

84352abd-fcc8-4d44-8ade-9445c49b84bc
a801ba82-6d96-4e41-ac64-536a19add938
801ab84e-1840-4c56-8030-3792707825b5
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

If you love rose water as much as I do, then you must be one that is always on the look out for rose scented skincare and cosmetics. This is by far the best rose water facial moisturizer I have found to date. The first ingredient is rose water for one. It smells exactly like real rose water. The formula is a light water gel cream, perfect for oilier or combination skin types. Doesn't feel heavy, oily, or sticky on the skin. Great for both day and night time use. I personally love using it as a face primer before foundation. It really helps create a wonderful base on your skin for a smoother application. Overall, It is a great product. Highly recommended.

Very fresh and soothing. I have a skin issue and the cream I’m prescribed burns my face for a long time. This cream soothes the pain so much. But it’s not cream consistency at all. It is light and very refreshing. It does feel a little tacky right after you apply, but sinks into skin completely after 15-30 minutes. Leaves face very moisturised and healthy glowing and dewy. I live in live in a humid country and avoid oily greasy thick creams at all cost. This is perfect, yet moisturises great. I have to say the scent is very strong especially if it’s on your face. But it doesn’t stay, probably lasts for an hour max. Good size, minimal ingredients, pretty package, great quality that has benefited me.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Excellent for my oily-combination skin. I love the floral scent. The texture is almost water-like and absorbs really quickly into the skin. The skin feels fresh and replenished after the very first use. The finish is dewy and fresh. I surely recommend it to anyone who has acne issues.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Have been using this for the past 3 years! Suitable for student who is looking for a friendly price moisturiser. Really help to reduce redness and calm my skin down. The rose scent is not too over. This Gel cream is suitable for people with oily skin as it won’t cause clotted skin. For those using this in cold and dry weather, pls apply serum before or night cream afterward.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I bought this cream because it has simple ingredients and the rose water is a big plus ( I love roses). I am using Differin and this is perfect for applying in combination with it! It soothes and calms my skin without breaking me out. Perfect for oily and combination skin!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Great cream, super smooth gel consistency that is perfect for oily-combo skin. an incredible smell of roses. I would defiantly buy it again and recommend it (if you enjoy the rose scent). It also has a nice big size of 80 ml.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

its so great that it gives a fresh rose scent everytime i use it. the gel cream is moisturising enough for use in an air-conditioned room during summer. love it.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I love love love this moisturizer for day time use! It's light and absorbs easily, but still moisturizes well and leaves skin feeling so soft. If you love the scent of roses, you will love how this smells.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Satisfactory product. Excellent quality and composition. Delivery prompt, good quality. I recommend.