RO

BlueLotus
Posted on Aug 20, 2022
Excellent. Repurchased many times.

I have used a few of their sheet masks. Each has a subtle scent, leaves my skin more plump and refreshed. Try it, you will like it!

This face mask has so much gel that instead of one use i used it 3 times. It has made my skin bright and well moisturizing. Nice scent. Highly recommend.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Love it! and reusable for a second time. Could see less pigmented areas under my eyes after using it twice. Probably better results with more uses.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
19360

Fast delivery. Actually good beaty mask with flowers, gonna use it every day.

Posted on Jun 10, 2021

I really enjoy my sheet mask I normally pop this in the fridge for an hour before I use it to give my skin a cooling feeling. It smells great but not overpowering. I would suggest using the leftover serum on your neck or another time on your face. I would highly recommend this mask.

7c9c08e6-c55d-4157-b00f-d41ec1b4f7e7
Posted on May 8, 2021

I am pretty satisfied with this mask. It has so much essence, very thin, easy to apply and doesn’t slip off the face. It’s a pretty good fit even for us with a smaller face so it doesn’t fall out and we don’t look like mummies.:D It’s extremely hydrating and there is enough essence for the neck and décolleté. It has a bit plump effect and the skin looks fresh and hydrated.

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

Nice smell, I'm busy during the day so I'm putting that mask before I go to sleep and my skin looks amazing in the morning. There is enough liquid to put on the neck and chest too! Ladies, pls remember, neck and decollete are still our "face" ;) I'm 47 and can see results! recommended!

Posted on May 5, 2022

This is the first Mamonde product I've tried. Love the packaging.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I love Mamonde products and this sis not disappoint. I will buy this again.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Love the smell! Used only once hence tell if any difference. Fits the face well though.