RO

Katerina Niuman
Posted on May 20, 2022
Excellent, without feeling hungry

Before the purchase I've heard about these seeds & about their benefits for the body, but I never actually tried them. Chia seeds are famous for their high fiber content, omega-3s, vitamins, and minerals. They are also a source of vegetable protein, and this is very important especially for vegetarians. So when I was ready to give it a go, I knew it is this Mamma chia product that has a large number of quality certificates, it is organic, does not contain harmful impurities. I am very pleased with my purchase. Today I really like to add chia to a wide range of dishes from sandwiches to salads and desserts!

596374a8-cd0c-43e9-a7fa-2feec2c60209
fd0a567e-5555-4d04-80eb-1642c911a7b4

Now I will add them to each order. Much has been written about their benefits, I add them not only to yogurts (plant milk, almond, coconut, oatmeal, chia seeds, refrigerated overnight, then berries and fruit.). I also add it to cereal in the morning and to vegetable salads. I don't expect it to swell much. there is already liquid in the stomach. and that's always a great advantage. and you don't need to make yogurt exactly. please give me a like if i was helpful , if not difficult))) health is a GIFT

501fcb4d-0190-437d-9654-969ee38a7077
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I love chia seeds and this is a good value! It's awesome that these are just one ingredient, no fillers or additives. I love using it in the morning with my cereal. I've also made chia seed pudding -- it's so simple and easy yet it's filling and tasty. I use about a tablespoon in my cereal so a package lasts a while. I put the chia seeds and a few splashes of water in my bowl and wait a few minutes. The chia seeds absorb the water and plump up. Then I add my cereal (and some other nutrient-dense foods like hemp hearts, nuts, and shredded coconut). The result is a quick and hearty breakfast with lots of benefits to my digestion. If you're interested in trying chia seeds then I highly recommend these!

Louise
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This is a good quality, healthy product. The size of the package is good for the price. So far, I have used it in overnight oats. It enhances the taste, texture and health benefits if it is included in the recipe. I am trying to eat a good serving of it daily.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

A good sized package that can be resealed, which is a huge plus. Chia seeds serve as a nice supplement with lots of health benefits. I like to add them to yoghurts, scrambled eggs, stews, etc. It's a nice, subtle addition to one's diet without affecting the taste. I use it a lot for my baby's recipes.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I hate the weird, gooey texture with crunchy bits chia creates, so I can't stand it as a smoothie/drink ingredient. I got this for the fiber and omega-3 levels, and add it to hot cereal, which works really well! The boiling water activates it and the gel and bits of crunch just blend into the background. Taste is faintly grassy and nutty, easily hidden. Organic is a big plus. I use this every day!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I used Mamma Chia to make desert and breakfast for years. The quality is good with omega as ingredient which will benefit your digestive system. Naturally, it does not contain much taste but you may consider modifying your recipe by adding dry fruits, nuts, raisin. The package is easy for storage. Good composition to serve it frequently or as substitute as diet drink with good size.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I thoroughly enjoy chia seeds in many different ways - sprinkle them on salads, soups and cereals. These White Chia Seeds are to pretty!! They're a powerhouse of minerals and good source of plant protein. So glad they're organic, as that's a big factor for me. Love these seeds!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Packaging has some clear window for ease of view and it is resealable. Great taste and the seeds are easy to soak unlike others that I had tried. Great for adding into cereal, oats, yogurt and/or other beverages. Great quality and organic. My mom tried it for the first time and she loves it.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I like it that it is organic and white type. I add it into my smoothies, milk and sometimes make pudding from it. I do think that the texture is firmer when soak in water compared to other cheaper brands, but i like mine to have some crunch in it than just soft and goeyy.