RO

Posted on Nov 15, 2021
Extraordinary

For this Product i don't know where to start from and where to finish. I bough this conditioner with the shampoo, i was thinking the quantity i got is toooo much for its price i left it in my room and came back from gym, and asked mom if she used a perfume or some cleaning product , then realised it was just my conditioner smell that was so pleasing to smell in my whole room for hours, when i used it it stayed in my hair for 4 days .i just love it.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I’ve tried a significant variety of professional hair products over the years & have never had anything that works as well as this one. Adds a tiny bit of weight to your hair which is what I need to keep the frizzies down & leaves hair incredibly soft & shiny. I’m not usually a fan of lavender scents but this version is subtle & quite pleasant.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

very good smelling conditioner, love the smell and slip. good size for price and very good results. clean and hydrated hair after washing! thanks iherb :) great scent and good price ! clean scalp after usage also. Package is good and neat. moisturized hair after wash too! good products and ingredients also!

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I love using this conditioner on my hair because it helps add moisture and my scalp doesn't get itchy. The scent is very subtle, but that's okay. The size is pretty small (perfect if you travel). I wanted the larger bottle but it was out of stock at the time.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

The shampoo doesn't leave hair feeling stripped, but no greasy look when dried. The conditioner leaves my hair soft and smooth, and they smell fantastic.

fd3812ce-15eb-4235-96a0-c44f90bc920a
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This conditioner is truly the best in the business. I’ve tried everything from super expensive to drug store and still keep coming back for this

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Great Product! I add Argan Oil to my pump lotion bottles to make the lotion more moisturizing. Also add it to my dog's conditioner after I shampoo and rinse her. Adds shine and silkiness to her fur. Dinky loves it too! The lavender scent is an extra bonus.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I use it for myself and for my kids , the smell and the benefit is so great specially that is made with 90% natural ingredients sulfate free

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

The package arrived timely and safely, no leakage nor mess. The product itself is just as good as usual, with nice scent as well, have been re-purchasing it for many times already. 👍🏻👍🏻

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Since i started using the conditioner with the same shampoo the frizz is gone and my hair is very smooth .. i will be ordering more from this 👍