RO

Sayac
Posted on Jan 5, 2022
Yum!

It tastes a bit like coffee to me at the first bite. I am usually not a fan of coffee but that's okay because this wafer is so good! The chocolate here is rich without being too sweet. I know it's made of dark chocolate but I don't taste any bitterness at all. I am not a chocolate expert but if I am to take a guess, I'll say it's between 60 and 70 of cocoa percentage. Also I can definitely taste the sea salt here, just a hint, not too much. Everything is in perfect balance here. It goes super well with tea. I and my boyfriend both enjoyed having this wafer as our midnight snack, and I am keen on trying out the milk chocolate as well!

e92ff42a-9f1f-434c-83ca-af4588629274
964d87c6-52c1-429a-a668-c68dcc871d70
3209f57c-dd96-4621-9bda-2b09f29a92d5
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Little Secrets goodies are not certified Vegan (processed in plant that makes milk products) but some of the dark chocolate varieties are made without animal products and they are delicious! These taste a lot like KitKat bars. They’re a little pricey individually, so this bigger box helps with that.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Loved these wafers! Not too salty (I would've removed salt from here completely if I could!), high quality dark chocolate - really tasty! Will purchase bigger pack of these as it's simply hard to get enough :) Also, it is very convenient for me that 1 pack has 2 wafers - can share or leave for later.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

These are better then KitKat! They're very tasty, I like the dark chocolate very much and the sea salt adds something to it as well.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Very tasty, very crunchy. The taste of sea salt is really subtle and in a way enhaces the chocolate. Composition and ingredients seem very good as well. A special treat for a special occasion.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Super yummy! I'm not sure how this count as a healthy treat, but if they do - I'm on board! I loved the crispy texture and chocolate taste. The size is perfect for a quick snack and they are packaged for easy lunch packing.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Good taste. Can taste the sea salt at the end of one bite.

8080265d-adf9-4b03-9b83-e65fd850ac12
Shyamar
Posted on Mar 6, 2021

A great chocolate wafer, but only if you like sea salt in you chocolate. I liked this one much better than the milk chocolate version - less sweet. Recommended.

8292201b-1fa3-41fd-8e77-d6df89bb14d0
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

These are ok. I haven't bought them again. They taste ok, but there's nothing spectacular about them. The ingredients are good and the texture is also good.