RO

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I like the quality and ingredients of this supplement of my diet. My immunity decreased because of stress and some diseases appeared again. So I was using this product in combination with inflammation ones and this antioxidant helped. I saw the improvements of my organism in whole. The package is convenient.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I highly recommend these. my son has been taking for over a week and the inflammation is going down so well. iam going to buy another bottle soon.

e8927c89-fe4b-4875-ae45-3d6f89b309b2
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I’ve been using this for almost 1month and a half with a special diet less inflammation and when I have a diarrhea from cheating in meals I double the dose and work as magic

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I am a concrete finisher and have had that profession for over 20 years. My body is worn down and broken but this is really helping me to regain mobility somewhat.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I stopped taking Inflamma-X because my local store could not keep the brand in stock. instead I tried another brand with similar ingredients and after about 4 months back to Inflamma for me. I feel like Inflamma has more positive results on my bursitis.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

This product helps so much with inflammation in your body. I’m on my feet all day and it really helps with the pain that comes from running around all day. The quality of the product is definitely there.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

This is the only natural anti-inflammatory I've found that has *all* of the powerhouses in one pill: turmeric, tart cherry, bromelain, and boswelia. It's so much easier than having to take all of them separately.

Posted on May 29, 2021

I see a big difference with rheumatoid pain in my fingers. I'm almost done with my first bottle & already saw a big difference. I usually have swollen fingers & stiffnes on my joints & now less pain & stiffness gone. Less pain less inflamation. I will be ordering more, very happy with the results.

9c21ec31-735d-4b5b-af06-b44e27cd2cbe
Posted on May 12, 2022

I had high hopes when I purchased this, but after having finished every last capsule, I wish I had seen more benefits. It certainly didn’t hurt to take them and maybe it did have a minimal positive effect on my body, but I didn’t feel like my stiff fingers in the morning improved. I am trying another combination of supplements right now and will see how that goes. Ps: the capsules were easy to swallow.