RO
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I bought this product for my husband as he has Type 2 Diabetes, and his blood count was all over the place. Since being on this product (only 1 week so far) his blood counts have come down from 13 to 9. He is happy with that and hope it continues to come down.

My daughter told me about this. She is diabetic and it got her blood sugar levels down into normal ranges during the first two weeks of taking it. Her doctor was amazed and wanted to know what she had changed to cause such a drastic difference in her A1C numbers. I ordered it because I have blood sugar problems but I tend to be HYPOglycemic and it brought my blood sugar down too low after a meal. So word of caution to be careful if your blood sugar goes low a lot. Check your glucose numbers before you take this supplement. Fantastic supplement for those who are actually prediabetic or diabetic though!

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

best medicine ever for diabetes patients. i take it for my mother with diabetes type 2 , she feels so good with the results. her blood sugar controlled . three times per day after meal will be sufficient ! high quality ingredients! good packaging. highly recommended . no bad taste or smell . all diabetes patients should have this organic and clean supplement rather than the chemicals brands with side effects!!!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

It was working very good in the beginning after few weeks I didn't see the same result so I stopped for few weeks.Now I' m using with Licorice one cap with one cap Glucose after my meal twice a day. Looks like the combination the both together have a better results.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

This does help with blood sugar. I don’t think it would help someone with severe insulin issues but it works well for helping me eat regularly.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

The quality of these products are amazing it helps me control my blood sugar without taking meds I keep ordering over and over highly recommend

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

No matter what I say I can’t give this product enough hype it’s helped lower my blood sugar and my a1c over all thank you

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I bought it for my mom.she is type 2 diabetics.After recent omicron variant her blood sugar went up. This combination works great for her. Berberine (better than Metformin-doesn't deplete with v.B12 and don't lead to fatty liver,like another one). it has 2 very important minerals -Chromium and Vanadium that help with sugar metabolism. Gymnema-helps with cravings. Cinnamon should be Ceylon(reasearch showed this kind gives the best result).Like my review if you find it helpful,please.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

I bought it for my father because of nice natural ingredients. He just started to use, so we'll see the result later, but said he feels better

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I have only been taking these for a couple of months - but a recent blood test showed that my fasting sugar levels had gone down! Both my husband and I are taking these capsules - will continue to do so into the future.