RO
4.8

4.8
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Vitamin B12 is essential for energy and muscle aid. The size of the lozenges are handy and easy to digest. Ingredients seem of high quality and th epotency is good for daily B12 intake. Metabolism is aided as well as the nervous system. The taste is good and will continue to purchase.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022
1,464

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Good taste. My son can chew it without creating a fuss. He even remembers to take one daily. Quality is also appreciated. The product ingredients help to improve the overall nervous system. I also liked the packaging and size. Been using it for one week, will know more about the effect in coming days.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Small Lozenges that dissolve under your tongue, the taste is good. I have noticed a significant improvement in my gut health, so will continue with the B12 as it complements the probiotics that I am also taking for gut health

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

It's really good, not only in wintertime, but also in summer. I will sure advise my friends to inform themseves about your products.

bee66390-8df2-4137-b4c9-1aae1b0c1d60
Posted on Dec 13, 2022

good product very effective using for my 6yr old Quality product full of benefits size is sufficient

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Quality of products from this brand is great! I like it, feel effect after using, size is enough, taste good