RO
4.7

4.7
Theresa
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

The package and delivery was quick! I had a concern over my thyroid functions and was searching for a good quality supplement with a great ingredient list to benefit and mark an improvement in my overall health. There was on weird taste and it complements my diet. Looking forward to seeing great results over time.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I have been dealing with flatline exhaustion - adrenal fatigue. What a difference these have made. 3 months of use and I feel more like I used to. Life Extension is a high quality brand that uses well balanced ingredients. it was recommended to me by my nutritionist. package is easy to open. no side effects

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

1,519

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
1,192

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I apparently have an underactive Thyroid. I was taking a prescription drug but stopped as it was t doing much good. I have been taking this one for a couple of weeks and much happier....

Posted on May 15, 2022

Good ingredient list, and I do notice some effects from this but find dosage hard to titrate. Too many pills and I feel jittery agitated and nauseous and too little and I don’t notice any effects. Obviously effective ingredients but hard to find correct dose where I feel good taking them.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I am so glad I found this supplement,have been struggling with my thyroid after pregnancy, trying different vitamins to help support healthy levels,so now taking this supplement and feeling much better. Originally my naturopath doctor recommend me this brand, but you didnt have thyroid complex before.