RO
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

small pills smooth and soft to take so it's not too difficult to take 4 together even. I recommend it. good quality and size and I think it's suitable even for old age. seems like good ingredients too. good quality and I will continue to use. worth the price for sure.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022
1,463

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

It's not too difficult to take 4 tablets at once because they are little and easy to take.When I'm feeling queasy and can't take large tablets, the soft gels are a good alternative because they are little and simple to swallow. I appreciate that it contains enough dha and choline to eliminate the need for additional tablets.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I spent HOURS looking at ingredients and quantities of different vitamins on countless prenatal vitamin brands. I wanted a prenatal vitamin that included dha, choline, vitamin k, iron, and the type of folic acid that is more easily digestible. Along with all other essential vitamins people should be taking on a daily basis. Other vitamin brands include insane amounts of vitamins, like percent of daily value in the thousands percent. This prenatal I feel has a perfect amount of vitamins in it so we're not overdoing it. One thing it does not have is calcium, but I read it's harder for your body to absorb iron when taken with calcium, so it's a good thing it's not in there. Just make sure to eat/drink enough calcium or take a supplement a few hours apart from taking these. Since you need to take 4 per day, I take 2 in the morning and 2 at night. They are easy to swallow in my opinion. They do have a fishy taste and smell, but it isn't enough to bother me. I've had WAY worse...which is actually why I went looking for a new prenatal vitamin and found these. I highly recommend these. I'm on my second bottle and will be coming back for more in the future (also to use as postnatal vitamins while healing and breastfeeding). If you found this review helpful, please press the like button. Thanks! 😊

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

The bottle is huge but it's just filled up to the half. Shouldn't we try to save on plastic and size it to a proper proportion?

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Great product. I have been using it while being pregnant and it has all the ingredients i need with no side effects. It is very recommended. High quality.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I used this throughout my pregnancy and breastfeeding also. It has the best form of all ingredients (ex: folate instead of folic acid) and it includes DHA and Choline. I would say great quality for the price.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

I like it very good quality the package is perfect

062e1333-16ac-4aeb-a89e-0594024cf027