RO

4.8
Based on 2,169 Ratings
1,838
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

It has a very good quality and size, All ingredients are well distributed written as mg , it has a good source of folic acid and niacin flush. Available for wide rande of age an has a good expiration date, package is excellent, Immunity bills have a benefit to me and my husband, it's also good for cholesterol, nervous system، Energy and metabolism. It considered as antioxidant, no taste and not harmful for my stomach.

a27d959c-5a76-4c80-bf03-e01dc801c8d0

L-Methylfolate, also commonly known as 5-MTHF, is the active form of vitamin B9 the human body can actually use. L- and 6(S)- forms are biologically active, while D- and 6(R)- are not. Any folic acid or folate we ingest must be converted into its active form (L-methylfolate) to be useful. However this becomes a problem if you cannot do this conversion effectively, such as those with an MTHFR mutation. It is also better absorbed and interacts with fewer medications than folic acid.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Everyone in my family has high homocysteine levels, so my doctor recommended that I take 5-MTHF to help with the problem. High homocysteine levels are linked to high inflammation levels/heart disease. High homocysteine levels can also cause anxiety and unrelenting insomnia. After three days of taking this, I was sleeping through the night.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

great value. Very good for pregnant woman has folic acid absorption deficiency.. good quality. the product are awesome. ingredients are suitable. size is good. improve niacin flush and energy and nervous system and avoid metabolism and has good taste and effect and package and potency.

09037805-4ca0-404f-b27a-aab707775f57
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Love these so much!! I am going to order them again. Great value for money, great quality. Love the packaging, nice capsule size, no taste. I am a woman of reproductive age so I take folic acid almost always to keep my levels up. I like the potency of this one and I had good results.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

This is a very good methylfolate product to help control homocysteine levels among other things. Because methylfolate is the bio-available form of folic acid, therefore making it of a superior quality to the latter, which the body has to transform into the former, those who have been prescribed folic acid by their medical care provider should gravitate towards this and other similar methylfolate supplements. Since iHerb often offers 20 to 25 or even 30% off on supplements, the price including discount is definitely reasonable.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022
1,519

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
1,236
2,116

I take a good quality, higher dose folate/folic acid for some health issues. (I think it helps your immunity, but not sure.) Best part is they're tiny, little pills and highest quality! After a week l definitely feel better, and the price is amazing for a 3 month supply.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Apart from suspecting I have the MTHFR gene imbalance I currently can't tolerate fruit and veges due to SIBO, so this high potency Folate is essential. Experts suggest taking folate to all people no matter what. Folic acid which is currently added to many foods is a completely different story and needs to be researched by everyone. Folate is the way to go to help with metabolism and the huge consequences of metabolic disturbances which lead to countless conditions. I trust Life Extension brand and tablets dissolve fast and are a convenient size.