Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, Estrogen for Women, 30 Vegetarian Tablets - iHerb
RO
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

The quality is perfect Size of battle is a bit big for travelling coz for me im planning to send to my family at hometown Ingredients is good for 40 year and above only female consider MG its good so one pill before sleep every day to cover all ingredients Good for immunity of course hormones depression No taste of course

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Menopaused mom has been complaining about the hot flashes at night, she wakes at random hours and could no longer get back to sleep. I'm so glad to have found a product that works and iHerb makes it much more convenient to purchase. I ordered 3 and while it took some time to ship it came earlier than expected. Will definitely buy again next time!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

My skin is smoother and my private part does not feel dry anymore. The tablets don’t have a weird smell or taste as well, suitable size to swallow. My mum takes it as well and she feels it’s great for people experiencing menopause. If this review is helpful please kindly give a thumbs up! It’ll give me rewards and help me buy and review more products :)

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Have been experiencing hot flashes and have tried other hormonal support supplements from iHerb. However, Life extension Estrogen for women seems to work for me and given me great relief in the symptoms.. I take 1 tablet a day after breakfast and am very happy with the results. I have reordered another 2 bottles.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

The effect of this product is so quick and obviously. A great product for us older women after menopause or a hysterectomy. Small size and there’s no smell or taste, easy to swallow. Helps a lot.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I think LE is a very good brand in general, as I've been using the products for a couple of years now. Quality seems to be the always their main concern. I've been taking this estrogens for too little time to say if they work for me. Anyway, I like the natural plant-based origin of the ingredients, as animal sourced hormones are harmful. Nevertheless you should be avare that broccoli are not the best choise if you are hashimoto hypothyroid - cruciferous plants are no good. I use the product as suggested by my doctor.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I always have cold hands and feet, and can’t handle the cold. I notice that I have better blood circulation and stronger immune system, the cold no loner me. I also like the herb smell of Dang Gui (Angelica sinensis), feel warm and sweet.