RO
4.8

4.8

Most helpful positive review

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This product I've found only at iHerb is the one supplement I will never do without. Its ingredients yield up so many health benefits to those of us who have battled cancer and are now keeping it from returning. It's full of free radical killers and antioxidants. It comes in a convenient one-year supply container that I appreciate very much. The quality is outstanding, of course.

Global reviews (28)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I found out about the Radiacal shield about 4 years ago, and have enjoyed the effects I have gotten taking it.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

Very good product. Reasonable price and very quick shipping. Recommend it

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

Within 1 week I felt like I doubled my energy and overall well-being. I dosed 3 caps, 3 times a day. Thanks guys!

Posted on Feb 24, 2012

I've been takin' this since 1982. Long before most of you knew about Pierson & Shaw. I think my body needs it. It's not what it does for you - It's what doesn't happen to you . . that counts.

Posted on Dec 29, 2011

We have taken these vitamins for years Probably 20 years at least and they always prove to be the best at helping to keep us in top running condition Excellent

Posted on Apr 25, 2011

i have been taking prs for almost 30 years, probably the healthiest years of my life. thank you durk and sandy for making a difference in my life. patty b

Posted on Dec 30, 2009

After reading "Life Extension" 26 years ago, I cobbled together my supplement regimen. I was so grateful when this became available. It's not the only supplement I take, but it is the core of my regimen. I would not be without it!

Posted on Oct 4, 2008

Health insurance in a bottle! The perfect blend of nutrients for a sound body. The only multivitamin I've taken for 30 years. Durk Pearson quality creations are the very best.

Posted on Feb 22, 2008

I love Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw products. The fact that they are scientists and have made these products for their own use makes me confident of there effectiveness. I have been taking there suppliments for over 20 years.