RO

Based on 1,406 Ratings
1,057
G-Kirby
Posted on Sep 29, 2022
My Go To Crunchy Snack Bar! Absolutely tasty!

This is my go to snacks in between meals or before workout. The dark chocolate flavour isn't too sweet with just a slight hint of sea salt which is perfectly balanced. Love the taste and size (just enough to fill my tummy before workout). Minus 1 star as Iherb increase the price substantially (40% increase). Please 'like' if this review is helpful :)

ecfc248e-0512-4798-97f4-a2ff59721e3b
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This is my favourite of all the Kind varieties. I found this by accident in a random store in South Australia. This is the best muesli bar I have found hands down. This has everything: quality ingredients, chocolate and an extra kick with the sea salt. Perfect for after the gym, excellent size for road trips or a mid-morning snack. I have to say for me, much better than the cranberry and almond variety!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Really delicious tasting snack! Price is a bit steep but is great as it’s Low calories, all benefits with protein all in 1 portable sized bar. Great for a quality pre/post workout training snack and if you want to go on a diet! It is quite filling. I’ve repurchased this many times so far!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love these bars are sometimes cream crumble them over my yogurt or my oatmeal when I want to have a different type of sweet flavor for my yogurt and oatmeal. I keep them in the fridge so the chocolate doesn’t melt. The size is perfect it’s not too big not too small. It doesn’t taste too salty even though it has Seasalt in it and I think it’s nice balance between Sultan dark chocolate. The quality is excellent and I’m happy I know that the ingredients are safe for me because I have to be careful about gluten now

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

First time buying energy bars and these give me a very pleasant surprise! Not sweet; crunchy with whole almonds! The hit of salt just comes satisfying! You won't feel guilty eating the whole bar in one go, like I don't look at how much sugar or protein I'll take. Simply enjoy it as a snack bar serves the purpose. Give it a try. You won't regret it!

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

One of my mom’s favorite snack bars so i make sure that she always has this in stock. Its very pricey when I buy it here in the Philippines. Thank goodness that iHerb has it in stock.