RO
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Nothing but just awesome … My favourite nutty bars! Great for nuts / almond lovers indeed, nuts with dark chocolate coating is just like perfect match! Sweet but not too sweet! Dark chocolate with sea salt … yummmm!!! Tastes good and in nice packaging! Low in kcal which is good for those who wanna keep fit or who are on diet!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

These are absolutely delicious. A great snack with a cup of tea or coffee, a lunch replacement if you’re on the go, or a satisfying way to end a meal. Nuts, good dark chocolate, not too sweet and a hint of salt - what’s not to like!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This one is nice but I prefer NO extra dark chocolate! But if you do like dark chocolate, you'll fancy this one. I've said more than once: my favourite is dark chocolate + sea salt + nuts, after I've tried 8 tastes of this brand!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

The quality and the ingredients and it tastes so good and the size of the bar is perfect, and tge package is so beautiful

d3ed249c-09a2-4185-b335-8b71c9fd21c2
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

tasty, not too sweet and perfect for a quick snack during a ride

Posted on May 16, 2022

Very good! Perfect balance of sweet and salty. Great snack

Posted on May 14, 2022

Great, the exact treat when you need ! And not make feel puffy

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Super snack! The light salty and bitter is a perfect combination! Super tasty! I will re-order again!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Great product! The mix of nuts and chocolate is perfect. I get my choco fix without the ton of sugar.