RO

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

My favorite brand of gluten free pasta! The closest in flavor and texture to regular wheat pasta that I have tried. I found turning the heat off just before the al dente stage, and leaving it in the pot for 10 minutes or so before draining to be the best way to cook. Thank you Jovial for a great, healthy product!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

The quality is unbelievable! They taste just like "normal" wheat pasta, but are so much more easy to digest, as they are gluten-free. Honestly, if it wasn't written on the box, I wouldn't know they were gluten-free, that's how great they are. The ingredients are great, and the best part is even the package is environmentally friendly, with all compostable materials. Package size works for about one dinner for a family of four, and super easy to use.

I haven't tried this organic brown rice pasta yet, but I heard a lot of great reviews about this. its tastier then regular pasta and healthier.

2dde2157-a572-46dc-98d7-58317bedec5e
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

The pasta takes longer than usual to cook. Can understand as it’s brown rice. Overall my family love this pasta. Even my 2yo son! The texture is perfect!

80162cd8-5cc2-42e1-922b-35952ab7a664
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

love it that there is no extra plastic bag inside the box. I cooked for 11 minutes and fried it with pesto powder sauce, canned fish and olive oil all bought from iherb. Mini tomatoes not from iherb obviously love it

35d22002-6eea-4d31-899b-65767fa2e440
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Amazing quality pasta! The test is incredible and it is healthier as it is made of only rice. I strongly recommend this brand as it has good ingredients and taste!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Not mushy ... these hold their shape and are still tender at the same time. Nice flavor by themselves with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper!