RO

Solange
Posted on Apr 11, 2022
One of the best

After tons of research, these are the best quality at the best price. Don't you wish you could know that before spending 2 hours reading reviews? : ) They are also enteric coated so there is no fishy after taste. Very good ingredients. This also means, that they will dissolve in your intestines, not your stomach for maximum absorption. Trust me, I did the research!! I paid full price too, please leave a review.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

With a good concentration of OMEGA 3 in every pill (almost the minimum recommended in one pill, so you can use one per day and it would be enough) I think the best quality-price ratio on IHerb in Omega 3. I'm twenty five years old with ADHD and it helped me to improve my concentration and i felt the benefits within two weeks.. I also investigate the IFOS certification and in the reports this pill had a higher OMEGA 3 concentration than the reported. It doesn't have smell because the cover of the pill is hard. It came in the plastic bottle.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I don't know (not sure) if it really smells like that and if it really has those spots on the capsule. I like that you only need to take it once a day since it has higher dosage of omega than the others. We will know if it has a good effect on our next consultation. If it does, will be buying again.

7d345978-2ce1-415b-80a1-42218ad17197
933376ff-53ec-4ac7-98d5-737598eb784d
409195c7-dfa7-4260-884c-75600ec56913
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This Omega is great in value for the price and packaging which will last for more than 6 months of everyday support. When buying Omega you want to get the best of it by having high numbers of EPA and DHA. 1 capsule of this product contains in total almost 900mg Omega3. The Daily recommended dose is between 1000-1200mg. EPA Omega-3 (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 480 mg DHA Omega-3 (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 360 mg I take Omega 3 on the daily basis for more than 4 years. My manicure lady noticed how strong my nails became, my hair grows faster and shinier, I rarely get sick, I recovered from the foggy mind after COVID quite fast while taking it, and recommend taking it to everyone regardless the age.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This is a great Omega-3 supplement, both in terms of quality, purity, and value for money. I often open the capsules to make sure the oil isn't rancid, and this was never a problem with this brand. To me the purity and production standards for supplements are really important, and this company checks these boxes for me. I can recommend this product. If this review was helpful to you, please give it a thumbs up.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

After trying so many brands of fish oils, I'm very glad that I found this product. It has high concentration of EPA & DHA in each capsule. So I need just to take one capsule per day. And there is no aftertaste. It works well for me. This is my 2nd bottle. It is really value for money.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I compared actual omega 3 content across all options and found this one to be the cheapest per mg of EPA, DHA, and DPA without compromising on quality. As it has 3X more omega-3 than regular fish oils, 1 pill a day is more than enough - I wanted post-lasik supplements to help heal my eyes/vision as best as I can. Additionally, it's also ultra-purified to remove heavy metals like mercury. It's completely tasteless as well, thanks to the burp-less enteric-coat (although I personally have no issues with the fishy taste). The size of the pill may be a little larger than usual, so if you have trouble swallowing pills, do take note. Pills are packaged in a dark bottle, so that's a plus for me as it protects the contents from sunlight. All ingredients are claimed to be sustainably sourced, so that gives me peace of mind about its origins. It even states clearly what it does not contain, and that's going to be very helpful for people looking out for specific allergy information.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

This product is loaded with DHA for the brain & EPA for the heart and other Omega 3 fatty acids that are important for a healthy Immune system. I make my family use it daily in-order to live a healthy life and be strong in the fight against the Corona virus and common diseases.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

The 5-star IFOS rating is a plus ensuring purity and potency! No fish smell or taste and absolutely no fishy burps. High quality ingredients and a great EPA to DHA ratio.

ebae944f-d00b-41a0-b4d3-3235452d2306