RO
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

The quality of the scent and size was much better than I thought it would be. When I used this product the smell was sweet and definitely matched the packaging. The texture and coverage was much better than I thought! The texture was so soft compared to anything you would get at Target. No concerns here!

ef47e6de-8de4-4d3c-bce6-d0c92816a329
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

These no rinse cleansing pads are wonderful. It seems like no matter how many make up removal wipes/baby wipes/cleanser/astringent/toner I use, I can't get all of the oil, makeup, sweat, etc. off of my face. But with a single swipe of a Huangjisoo No Rinse Cleansing Pad, everything came off and my face felt truly clean for the first time in my life. However, I wouldn't recommend daily use because even my oily, weathered face became slightly irritated when I used the pads 2 nights in a row. I used these like once or twice a week before bed, depending on how much makeup I had on or how sweaty and gross my face became during the day. They're never too soaked or too dry, and the pad itself is the perfect size. The consistency and texture are similar to that of an Oxy pad but minus the immediate dry skin. The Huangjisoo No Rinse Cleansing Pads didn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight, either.

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

It is not my first purchase of Huangjisoo brand cleaning pads. I found them very well doing its job and more over - they are packed in a very convenient package. I am often taking them to my business trips - takes little space in the bag and cleanses face so well.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Brought this on a trip - very convenient, the pads are drenched in liquid and it's lovely, soothing and moisturizing with a slight scent. Removes make-up well. One pad is enough for my entire face, though I use 2 just to be safe! I would repurchase the sample size because I like the resealable ziploc packet!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

• These pads are my favorite from the 3, i like how they leave my skin dewy after use. ✨ • Perfect for trying out the product before buying the full size item. • Great price and it’s perfect for traveling or sleepovers, and it can be sealed after use. 😍 - I use them once or twice a day, my skin is •sensitive combination skin• and it didn’t irritate it at all. /// However, i do have some dry patches in my face and having tried all 3 types, they all leave them a tad bit dry, but nothing a good hydrating serum can’t fix after using them. 🤩

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Cleansing pads are large in size and has a lot of liquid to help cleanse the face. It’s great for sensitive skin, has a bit of scent and is very moisturising. Great packaging as the pads don’t dry out. It helps to gently exfoliate the face and I use it once a day as a first step cleanser as I only use sunscreen and no make-up. I’ve purchased this multiple times and will always repurchase.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This package is perfect for travelling. I use these pads after cleansing and before toning as a "extra-cleansing-step". Sometimes I would put them on my face as a quick mask and then I would wipe my face with them. The pads are full of serum and they soothe skin nicely.

Ornexi
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I love this brand, the quality is amazing. Scent is soft, very easy to use. Package seals great, pads don't become dry. Very beneficial thing - easy to use, great quality, design is very cute, fits perfect for trips. Fits sensitive skin, don't give any rashes or spots. Great make-up remover.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I love them. They are easy to use and I can use them daily. The smell is nice and they clean the face very good in case of emergency. I think they are amazing for the on the go. They have a great quality. The size is perfect for my face.