RO
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 18, 2022
Love this cream!

I was looking for a new night cream for spring and I’m really happy with this purchase! The cream feels very moisturizing, but not greasy. I like something a little heavier in the winter but this is lovely for other seasons and the lily scent is amazing!! I will definitely reorder this again in the future!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Great size and scent fit all ages, the package benefits for many use, the quality is amazing. fits the sensitive skin and can moisturize your skin gently.

af892158-794a-4f18-a3c6-bd7bcfc214a1
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

very good quality , in a very good price, i love the himalaya products, size is good, scent is wonderful , i use it every night, the skin loves it,;

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

It’s not that bad but after 1 weeks of use my skin got very dry and bumpy and also makes my skin very sensitive

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

hello! really liked the product. I will recommend to friends and family! you are super!

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

It does what it says. Excellent product. Never again without.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Best body cream I use it all the time for me and my children

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

My sister admires with this cream. Her face is moisturised and looks great😊😊

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Perfect night cream from the Himalaya company, gives the skin a lot of moisture and vitality