RO
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I absolutely adore the scent of this body wash. I used it pretty much every other day in the shower and it lasted for an incredibly long time despite the package being deceptively small. It feels amazingly gentle on the skin and would be really good for people with sensitive and dry skin!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

This is a truly natural product, thin clear gel that does not lather. I like that it is quite concentrated, so you do not have to use much. I use it for all ages. The scent is very mild. It does the job and cleans well! The kids like it too b/c it's tear-free.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

One of my favourite products for kids hair. It has chickpeas extract and is very subtle on the hair , no harsh chemicals most natural products help the hair to be clean and yet not be dry. Will surely order again

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

This wash smells amazing. It really smells clean and fresh. I feel like it does have strong perfume as the smells lingers for a while

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

If you try to avoid fragrance, maybe it’s not the best choice, the smell is light and soft, but skin still smell after bathing. Personally I love it. Foam is gently and light. Composition and ingredients look pretty natural.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Very nice I like it Very nice I like it Very nice I like it Very nice I like it Very nice I like it Very nice I like it Very nice I like it Very nice I like it Very nice I like it

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

scent is good. quality is good. We use it for babies. It is gentle. Package was great. It benefit my baby. Good for sensitive skin l. Good for all ages and size. Used in all season. We can order frequently. The composition is perfect. Good to use.

Posted on May 14, 2022

really love this product, good smell, quality i good for kids

b2f41809-4d41-4fc5-a994-4a724d57e37e