RO
Based on 1,149 Ratings

4.4
Based on 1,149 Ratings
Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Acure brightening scrub: I used it and its really good👍🏼. I liked the quality of Packaging and size also. Try to apply it gently on sensitive skin. I apply moisturizer after using the scrub. I think frequently using will show better result. I hope its anti-age and benefits me. I like its composition too

48aba523-18e8-4272-936b-3d2a15e139fe
Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I've been using it for a month now, The quality is great, it's very gentle and my face feels super clean after using it. I leave it on for around one minute so that all makeup and oils will be absorbed, then wash it thoroughly. My skin is super sensitive and it absolutely loves it ;)

44a37da4-6af1-47cb-ba74-70fda6686885
Posted on May 1, 2022

Smells really good! My only con is I wish it didn’t have sulfate ingredient in it because it causes my skin to get dry over time if I use this product every day. Every other day though this is really soothing for my face and I like the scrubbing properties.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Bought this along with the Himalaya mud mask! Both are hidden gems for an unbeatable price. Highly recommend buying it. I will be posting before and after photos in 2 weeks to share with everything. Please like the comment if you’d like me to update here regularly and posts comparison photos.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022
6,628

I like this soap. good smell and color, excellent packaging, very comfortable and nicely feeling on skin. Works for my pretty sensitive skin. It gently moisturizes my skin with every use.

Girl Perfectly her Broken and hurt Soft and asleep in the morning gray Shake off the night and don't hide your face The sun lights the world with a single flame I want you to see this I want you to see this Today And all of your days I'll wear your pain Heal what I can in your troubled mind Sometimes our bodies will hurt for some time And the beauty in that can be hard to find I want you to find it I want you to see this I want you to see this So run Wake up and run My little one I wanna tear down these walls that can't hold you inside And rip out the cords and uncover your eyes We'll make our escape in the dark of night I need you to see this Oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh Girl You'll see the world And you'll come to learn That falling in love is a strange work of art All of your battles will shape who you are And know that your scars are my favorite part I want you to know this

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

An reliable company. quality product. Suitable for any age. Suitable for sensitive skin Size: A large package that is enough for me for more than 3 months. delicate smell. Almost imperceptible. Pleasant texture. use: Cleanses the face and leaves a feeling of moisturing. Does not dry the skin. but softens it. benefit: The product does help with pigmentation. I spent 3 months with him in the sun in Israel! And dark marks I had before have faded!! Recommend wholeheartedly. If you liked the comment please give me a like :) Bless you

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on May 9, 2022

i like this soap. good smell and color, excellent packaging, very comfortable and nicely feeling on skin. works for my pretty sensitive skin. it gently moisturizes my skin with every use. good quality. benefit. composition. i use it daily - frequency. size. age. flavor. i got nothing else to say i just want my rewards.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

gentle to skin. it moisturize and doesn't let the skin to dry up. it brightens the skin well plus it is organic. sorry the image not related tho. smells good. can be use everyday. quantity, size and packaging is right. Quality with a lot of benefits and right composition product. good for sensitive skin. frequency flavor? Age

c9722278-5357-4244-8be5-26b656b2581a