RO
4.4

4.4
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

EXCELLENT CREAM! LIGHT AND CREAMY. FEELS NATURAL ON THE SKIN AND ISN'T OILY OR TOO FAT. THE PACKAGING IS GREAT AND THE PRICE IS FAIR. AM LOOKING FORWARD TO BUYING IT AGAIN

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This anti-wrinkle cream works well and keeps my face moisturized. It is great for sensitive skin too. It is a small size but you need just a tiny bit per application.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

really like the texture and scent , does a great job moisturising the skin , size is good , i used it for the past last three days , and my skin looks better in the morning .great quality in a very good price .

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

The texture of the lotion is light and doesn't leave my skin oily. It has a nice smell and feels great on the skin

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Quite a thick moisturizer. I feel like I had some small pimples on my skin after using it so I only use it when I have a really dry skin.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

It definitely moisturize the face but avoid near the eyes since it really hurts. I thought I just accidentally placed a bit in my eyes but after may days of using with the same reaction that I never experienced in other facial creams I previously tried.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

I like it a lot! feels smooth on the skin. Light cream

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

It does what it says. Excellent product. Never again without.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

Good size, packaging, quality, and health benefits. I will buy this product again.